Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 1:45 am

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/?rhtml=y&rhtml=y

March 15th, 2010

Diablo II Ladder Reset Coming - Nebu
We will be resetting the Diablo II ladder on March 23 with the release of patch 1.13. We anticipate all Diablo II realms to be down for approximately six hours during the reset. More specific information on realm availability on the day of the reset will be posted in the Battle.net Status forum. When the ladder is reset, all existing ladder characters will be converted to non-ladder. All characters and items being converted to non-ladder will remain intact, but once converted these characters will no longer have access to ladder content such as creating ladder-only rune words. For more information on ladder characters please visit the Arreat Summit Realm Character Types page.

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
elkowmist

Nick-Name : elk

PostSubject: im ready   3/16/2010, 5:38 am

Cant wait, my first char will be a crusher so that I may assist fellow clan members in the rushing process so that we may get our chaosers up and ready. I think its important that we be the first to start chaosing leechers.
Back to top Go down
dejuia
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 8:27 am

Indeed, If we get most of the leachers first, then we will have more of a popularity: thus more runners in the future.

I would recomend selling all your hammerdin gear or gear you intend on using for the new Runner(s) you intend on making to jsp so you can buy the stuff back when ladder resets. (if you havn't done this...)

but if you havn't, it is easy to make a Magic finder for the cause of finding the stuff you need.
(I'm just posting the basics of ladder reset preperations)
=
Back to top Go down
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

Nick-Name : Sham

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 9:41 am

elkowmist wrote:
Cant wait, my first char will be a crusher so that I may assist fellow clan members in the rushing process so that we may get our chaosers up and ready. I think its important that we be the first to start chaosing leechers.

this + couple of months in we may need a second channel to be honest, cuz even now the channel hits 30 or so ppl, since no more gubers more and more people will be doing chaos/baal runs which means more leechers for us (by 3x atleast) and channel will be full most of the time......
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
dejuia
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 11:43 am

AKA wrote:
shamx wrote:
elkowmist wrote:

this + couple of months in we may need a second channel to be honest, cuz even now the channel hits 30 or so ppl, since no more gubers more and more people will be doing chaos/baal runs which means more leechers for us (by 3x atleast) and channel will be full most of the time......

Haha are you nuts? There will still be gubering.

true, I know many ppl who are waiting for reset just to do Gubers... (including me) ^^
Back to top Go down
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 11:43 am

AKA wrote:
shamx wrote:
elkowmist wrote:

Haha are you nuts? There will still be gubering.

Uber trist minions wont give exp nemore on 1.13
Back to top Go down
dejuia
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 11:45 am

omg thats gonna suck. siriously.. wont get to lvl 99 as easily..
Back to top Go down
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 11:49 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Patch 1.13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new Mystery has been revealed!

- Players of Hell Difficulty Realm games are hereby warned once again,
that a series of new and challenging tests await you! The answer lies
within Diablo's Bosses, which span across the world from the Den of Evil
to the Throne of Destruction...

Major Bugs

- Fixed an item dupe bug.
- Video improvements for Intel Mac machines with OS 10.5 or greater.

Minor Bugs

- Uber Mephisto now checks for both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo to be killed before spawning summoned minions (Before he would only check for Uber Baal).
- The game will no longer stop and then restart the game music after the window loses and then regains focus.
- Fixed an issue where the game window would minimize when running in windowed mode when it lost focus.
- Fixed an issue where the game window wouldn't center properly when it was created.

Specific changes/improvements

- Respecialization is now possible! Completing the 'Den of Evil' quest will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in Hell difficulty.
- Increased the drop rate of high runes.
- Support for blit scaling in windowed mode. The game can now be maximized to the largest 4:3 resolution supported (hooray widescreen users).
- Some rare drop items now have an orange color. i.e. Runes and items required for Uber Tristam.
- Modified the gold bank limit to be a flat cap not bound by level.
- Nightmare/Hell WilloWisps champions/uniques have had their damage greatly reduced.
- Removed the requirements to create a hardcore character.
- Greatly reduced the explosion damage dealt by Fire Enchanted monsters.
- Uber Mephisto and Uber Baal's summoned minions no longer give experience. <----End of Gubers...... (cant be done with Venom Lords they do too much damage + not enough spawn)
- Removed Oblivion Knight's Iron Maiden curse.
- Hellfire Torch Firestorm proc rate has been reduced to 5%.
- Users can now toggle the display of text over the Health and Mana globes by clicking on the bottom area of each orb.
- Updated two Act 5 mercenary names to Klar and Tryneus.
- When creating a single player game, pressing the 'Enter' key now automatically creates a Hell difficulty game if possible.
- When creating a game, each difficulty button is now bound to a unique key: Normal 'R', Nightmare 'N', and Hell 'H'.
- The 'Enter Chat' Button in the battle.net waiting room is now bound to the 'Enter' key.
- Added the windows system buttons to the game window (MIN, MAX, CLOSE).
- Added new command line parameter '-nofixaspect' which allows users to not fix the aspect ratio to 4:3 when maximizing windowed mode. This lets the game 'stretch' to fill your monitor.
- Added support for '-sndbkg' command line switch. This enables sound in background.
- Added support for '-nosound', '-window', and '-windowed' command line options.

Revised Skill balance for Player Character classes

Amazon

-Immolation Arrow - Increased radius of Explosion effect by 33% and Immolation effect by 50%.
-Immolation Arrow - Explosion effect damage increased by 20%.
-Immolation Arrow - Increased base duration by 33%.

Assassin

-Shadow Master - Increased resistance range per point from 5-80 to 5-90.

Barbarian

-Whirlwind - Reduced initial mana cost by 50%.
-Masteries - Changed critical strike chance from 0-25 to 0-35.

Paladin

-Blessed Hammer - No longer ignores resistances of undead and demons.

Druid

-Werebear - Damage bonus increased by 15% across all ranks.
-Werebear - Increased health by 25% and armor by 1% per point.
-Shockwave - Synergy from Maul adds 5% damage per point.

Necromancer

-Blood Golem - Removed negative shared life effect (player no longer loses life when golem takes damage).
-Corpse Explosion - Increased base damage dealt from 60% - 100% to 70% - 120% of corpses health.
-Poison Nova - Increased base damage by 15%.

Sorceress

-Firewall - Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Inferno and Blaze and 4% per point of Warmth.
-Blaze - Synergy receives 2% damage per point of Firewall and 4% per point of Warmth.
-Hydra - Increased base damage by 15% per rank.
-Hydra - Increased base speed of Hydra projectile.
-Hydra - Reduced cooldown by 25%.
-Lightning Mastery - Reduced overall effect by 15%.
Back to top Go down
dejuia
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 11:56 am

the good, the bad, and the sht that makes me wanna cry is all in here supposively <.<
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 1:40 pm

-Corpse Explosion - Increased base damage dealt from 60% - 100% to 70% - 120% of corpses health.

that is why i want to make a summoner soo bad lol
Back to top Go down
dejuia
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 2:01 pm

lol.. but there won't be many corpses though in dueling. I'd sujest curser/boner necro instead. but thats just me.
(although the CE is VERY INTIMIDATING, It wont do as much as you think) say for instance: a monster has 1,000 life, thats about 2,000 dmg on avrg in some cases.. but you still have all the damage reducing in dueling.

but if the summoner is for Pvm, ffs. go for IT!!

Last edited by dejuia on 3/16/2010, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quick spell check... >.>)
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 2:07 pm

All I do is pvm. I suck at pvp. lol
Back to top Go down
dejuia
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 2:13 pm

oh lol... I'm good at both matthew, but i prefer PvP cause its more fun.. especially in Hardcore.. omg thats the only kind of PvP I actually like..
Back to top Go down
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 4:27 pm

dejuia wrote:
lol.. but there won't be many corpses though in dueling. I'd sujest curser/boner necro instead. but thats just me.
(although the CE is VERY INTIMIDATING, It wont do as much as you think) say for instance: a monster has 1,000 life, thats about 2,000 dmg on avrg in some cases.. but you still have all the damage reducing in dueling.

Monsters have much more life than this, in full chaos games Venom lords have about 67k life.....
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/16/2010, 4:45 pm

c/e kicks ass this patch and they're making it do more damage next patch.

My favorite skill on my trapsin is death sentry because of c/e.
Back to top Go down
dejuia
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/17/2010, 8:31 am

shamx wrote:
dejuia wrote:

Monsters have much more life than this, in full chaos games Venom lords have about 67k life.....
okaay venom lords in act 1 duels.. hmmm yeah... Razz
besides, it was just an example...
Back to top Go down
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/17/2010, 9:33 am

dejuia wrote:
shamx wrote:
dejuia wrote:

okaay venom lords in act 1 duels.. hmmm yeah... Razz
besides, it was just an example...

umm, in act 1 duels we always clear b4 dueling lol zombies=hell for blizz sorcs and fallens=epic fight against fire sorcs, they get in the way so we always clean b4 dueling...
Back to top Go down
Gears
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

Nick-Name : Apple.

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/17/2010, 12:16 pm

Depending on my schedule, I may return to Diablo 2 this ladder.
Expect the return of 70 second 100% clean Apple Chaos runs.
Back to top Go down
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/17/2010, 1:04 pm

Gears wrote:
Depending on my schedule, I may return to Diablo 2 this ladder.
Expect the return of 70 second 100% clean Apple Chaos runs.

hehe imma be a mix nl, classic and xpac ladder.....
Back to top Go down
elkowmist

Nick-Name : elk

PostSubject: nl   3/17/2010, 1:25 pm

My first char is gona be a crusher. I can make her in 2 days start crushing people on jsp for mad money. Then I'm going to make a lad sorc for mfind. then I'm going to make a hammerdin because the new d2nt will be out. then im making a poison necro to screw around with. then I am going to sell my girlfriend on jsp for 20fgold.
Back to top Go down
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/17/2010, 1:42 pm

elkowmist wrote:
My first char is gona be a crusher. I can make her in 2 days start crushing people on jsp for mad money. Then I'm going to make a lad sorc for mfind. then I'm going to make a hammerdin because the new d2nt will be out. then im making a poison necro to screw around with. then I am going to sell my girlfriend on jsp for 20fgold.

this minus the hammerdin and the girlfriend out Razz
Back to top Go down
dejuia
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   3/17/2010, 1:55 pm

shamx wrote:
elkowmist wrote:

this minus the hammerdin and the girlfriend out

hmm. yeah.. I'll take yer gf for a one nighter, 5fg.. rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Reset   

Back to top Go down

Ladder Reset
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next