Etal Chaos/Leech script

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

Nick-Name : David

PostSubject: Etal Chaos/Leech script   7/13/2013, 4:39 am

So there were a few fixes made to the original script including the last seal pop bug... (would pop final seal and auto clear all monsters)

I've added to the main chaos script.... Passive Support, Custom leech commands, Fixed the final seal issue, tons of new Vars, and the option to give WP at start.

To the leecher script (passive) added the ability to change what it listens for...

The Leech fighter is available with the few keystrokes to change a config.... Here ya go.

Updated versions below... This now includes a leech fighter + passive... all by a setting. if its passive all is ignored except for the commands to leave and return to town. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Leader Script:
http://pastebin.com/iFpEg0Du

Passive Leecher Script:
http://pastebin.com/gvCPk5b8

Passive/Fighter Leech Script:
http://pastebin.com/T6ws9sbL

Leader:
Code:

NTConfig_Script.push("NTChaosSanctuary.ntj");
      NTConfig_CS_ReverseCS      = false;                     //Run CS Reversed (fect, Des, Viz)
      NTConfig_Dodge             = false;                      //
      NTConfig_FastChaos          = false;                   // Set true to clear seal area/bosses, false for full
      NTConfig_EvenFasterChaos    = false;            // Set to true to clear ONLY the seal bosses at each seal.
      NTConfig_Entrance          = false;                   // Set true to start from Entrance, false for Star

//--------------------------//
   // Passive Leech Settings" //
   NTConfig_LeechSupport       = true;                // Set true to support leechers, false if not.
   NTConfig_CS_LeechSupTP      = "Come!";            // Message for LeechSupport
   NTConfig_CS_LeechTown       = "Town!";            //Text to say for passive leech to go to town.
   NTConfig_CS_DiabloTP      = "Diablo!";            //Text said to bring leecher in for diablo.
   NTConfig_CS_DiabloDead      = "Diablo was Slain!";      //Text said when diablos dead

// "Public Diablo Settings" //

NTConfig_CS_EntranceTP       = "Enter the portal of doom.";      // Message for the Entrance TP
   NTConfig_CS_StarTP          = "Come get some BO!";            // Message for the Star TP
   NTConfig_CS_GiveWaypoint   = false;                     // Give the WP to leechers in game?
   NTConfig_CS_DiabloText      = "Onward to Diablo!";            //MUST BE DIFFERENT THAN NTConfig_CS_DiabloTP
   NTConfig_CS_NextGame      = "New Game Is ";               // Message after Diablo is dead
   NTConfig_CS_SealBasher      = "RAWR!";                     // Message if people hit seals (Seal bashers, lol)

Passive Leecher
Code:

NTConfig_Script.push("NTPassiveChaosLeech.ntj"); //Modified Passive Script to work with Default Chaos Script.
      NTConfig_LeechTPText = "Come!";
      NTConfig_LeechTownText = "Town!";
      NTConfig_LeechDiabloText = "Diablo!";
      NTConfig_LeechDiabloDeadText = "Diablo was Slain!";

Passive or Fighter:

Code:

NTConfig_Script.push("NTChaosLeecher.ntj");   // (NTConfig_Leader must be configured above).
      NTConfig_IsPassiveLeecher = false;            // Use passive leech settings. (Wont Fight)
      NTConfig_ReverseCSLeech = false;               //Complete run reversed
      NTConfig_LeechFrom = "S";                   // (E)ntrance | (S)tar  (Must match leader's setting).
      NTConfig_TakeTpDiablo = "config me";         // Message from leader signifying you to take portal. (Must be different than Baal & Trav tp messages.)
      NTConfig_UseChatCommandPortal = false;         // Use portal after TakeTpDiablo message? (False will attempt taking first TP made by leader, ignores TakeTpDiablo.)

Back to top Go down
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Etal Chaos/Leech script   7/22/2013, 12:02 pm

Updated Scripts - To use the updated ones click the links above each changelog list

NTChaosSanctuary.ntj

v1.0.1

• Fixed some delay's for the bot
  • New Var: NTConfig_PubBoDelay //Time in seconds before precasting at the public TP.
  • The above Var also delays the passive leechers from entering the TP right away to prevent instant death.
  • Fixed minor bugs
  • Added a Portal at the star for leechers while clearing all 3 hallways.

NTChaosLeecher.ntj

v1.0.1

• Only uses Leaders TP
  • If leaders TP isn't found, Bot creates their own and will enter the correct leaders tp back to chaos.
  • Custom TP functions to correctly enter/exit Leaders TP even if they had to create there own.
  • Successfully ends the script when diablo is dead.

v1.0.2

• Reduced the delay between leecher TP and entering Leaders TP. (when no TP is present)

v1.0.3

• Chaned EndScript function. Should wait until diablo is killed and then end the script causing the bot to TP and go to the next script
  • Removed entering the late TP (sometimes gets stranded) It will now just go to town and wait for next enter command

Edit:
Small update no version change. Same changelogs
Back to top Go down
Hells_Fire445
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Steve

PostSubject: Re: Etal Chaos/Leech script   7/29/2013, 5:41 am

Nice man, glad to see people still play the game in some sort of way Razz hows everything david?

Xbox one: sk8almost45 - halo, COD, battlefield 4
Facebook @ sk8almost44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.D2Chaox.com
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Etal Chaos/Leech script   8/4/2013, 5:15 pm

Hells_Fire445 wrote:
Nice man, glad to see people still play the game in some sort of way :Phows everything david?

Not bad... still working on these scripts and what not... between school/work not a ton of time...

Got about 3 years left of school for my BA in Information Systems and Cybersecurity.

And i believe a congrats is in order for your and your lady!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlUWUlF
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Blu

PostSubject: Re: Etal Chaos/Leech script   9/21/2013, 6:29 am

SavSin wrote:
Hells_Fire445 wrote:
Nice man, glad to see people still play the game in some sort of way :Phows everything david?
Not bad... still working on these scripts and what not... between school/work not a ton of time...

Got about 3 years left of school for my BA in Information Systems and Cybersecurity.

And i believe a congrats is in order for your and your lady!!!!
just recently upgraded to the newest version of your scripts (from the early versions you pm'd me) and it's sweet!

if I might ask for a personal mod, can you set it so my pally uses vigor while it's waiting for diablo to spawn? (like how I do when I run manually)

edit: after running it overnight, there's a problem with the leechfighter script.
it's crashing almost every game at infector/diablo (no clue what the problem is, just reverted to the stock script for now)

I joke alot, so don't take too much I say personally
(if you do have a problem with me, just talk to me)

Back to top Go down
http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=401714
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Etal Chaos/Leech script   9/25/2013, 6:09 am

BlUWUlF wrote:
just recently upgraded to the newest version of your scripts (from the early versions you pm'd me) and it's sweet!

if I might ask for a personal mod, can you set it so my pally uses vigor while it's waiting for diablo to spawn? (like how I do when I run manually)

edit: after running it overnight, there's a problem with the leechfighter script.
it's crashing almost every game at infector/diablo (no clue what the problem is, just reverted to the stock script for now)
I can look into the vigor thing shouldn't be to hard.. btw that crash... i cant reproduce lol.. ill continue to watch my game but all 4 of my guys just finished fine

Ill post the one im using later.. but as long as your using the leader from above your doing the seals correctly lol... so its not a huge deal
Back to top Go down
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Etal Chaos/Leech script   9/19/2014, 12:25 am

Code:

NTConfig_Script.push("NTChaosSanctuary.ntj");
      NTConfig_CS_ReverseCS      = false;                     //Run CS Reversed (fect, Des, Viz)
      NTConfig_Dodge             = false;                      //
      NTConfig_FastChaos          = false;                   // Set true to clear seal area/bosses, false for full
      NTConfig_EvenFasterChaos    = false;            // Set to true to clear ONLY the seal bosses at each seal.
      NTConfig_Entrance          = false;                   // Set true to start from Entrance, false for Star

// Passive Leech Settings" //
      NTConfig_LeechSupport       = true;                // Set true to support leechers, false if not.
      NTConfig_CS_LeechSupTP      = "Come!";            // Message for LeechSupport
      NTConfig_CS_LeechTown       = "Town!";            //Text to say for passive leech to go to town.
      NTConfig_CS_DiabloTP      = "Diablo!";            //Text said to bring leecher in for diablo.
      NTConfig_CS_DiabloDead      = "Diablo was Slain!";      //Text said when diablos dead
      NTConfig_PubBoDelay      =   3;               //Time in seconds to wait to bo players

// "Public Diablo Settings" //

NTConfig_CS_EntranceTP       = "Enter the portal of doom.";      // Message for the Entrance TP
      NTConfig_CS_StarTP          = "Come get some BO!";            // Message for the Star TP
      NTConfig_CS_GiveWaypoint   = false;                     // Give the WP to leechers in game?
      NTConfig_CS_DiabloText      = "Onward to Diablo!";            //MUST BE DIFFERENT THAN NTConfig_CS_DiabloTP
      NTConfig_CS_NextGame      = "New Game Is ";               // Message after Diablo is dead
      NTConfig_CS_SealBasher      = "RAWR!";                     // Message if people hit seals (Seal bashers, lol)

Leecher Settings
Code:

NTConfig_Script.push("NTChaosLeecher.ntj");  // (NTConfig_Leader must be configured above).
      NTConfig_IsPassiveLeecher = true;            // Use passive leech settings. (Wont Fight)
      NTConfig_ReverseCSLeech = false;              //Complete run reversed
      NTConfig_LeechFrom = "S";                  // (E)ntrance | (S)tar  (Must match leader's setting).
      NTConfig_TakeTpDiablo = "config me";        // Message from leader signifying you to take portal. (Must be different than Baal & Trav tp messages.)
      NTConfig_UseChatCommandPortal = false;        // Use portal after TakeTpDiablo message? (False will attempt taking first TP made by leader, ignores TakeTpDiablo.)
The above is the correct script name and settings to use in your character config file.
Back to top Go down
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: Etal Chaos/Leech script   9/20/2014, 1:04 am

Almost literally one year later. Good job bro!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Re: Etal Chaos/Leech script   9/20/2014, 2:05 am

Fuckin necro, wtg David >.>

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Etal Chaos/Leech script   9/20/2014, 11:43 pm

eat me fuckers... i had to refetch most of those from the script itself lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etal Chaos/Leech script   

Back to top Go down

Etal Chaos/Leech script
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1