Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Derp   3/9/2013, 9:52 pm

I think I'll just leave this here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Derp   3/10/2013, 12:47 am

I played a beta version a long time ago and it just didn't feel fun. This was a few months before D3 came out I think. It may be better now, idk?

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Derp   3/10/2013, 2:41 am

Dylan0410 wrote:
I played a beta version a long time ago and it just didn't feel fun. This was a few months before D3 came out I think. It may be better now, idk?

It's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Derp   3/11/2013, 7:33 pm

Dylan0410 wrote:

I tried it first and didn't like it awhile back. I got bored and decided to give it another try and now I love it. Yes, it does have it's problems but it is to closest game to D2 out right now. Graphics is the biggest problem on this game, I mean like spamming skills in a party causes lag. Passive Tree seems to big but that is because the classes have their own area to start in. I still follow guides like I did in D2.

They also have started up races, solo and party.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Derp   3/11/2013, 8:42 pm

Is party play fun? Like is there some teamwork involved?

I'd start it up again if we can get our own little D2 party going with maybe me, you carter etc.

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Derp   3/11/2013, 11:39 pm

deadmeatbh wrote:
Dylan0410 wrote:

I tried it first and didn't like it awhile back. I got bored and decided to give it another try and now I love it. Yes, it does have it's problems but it is to closest game to D2 out right now. Graphics is the biggest problem on this game, I mean like spamming skills in a party causes lag. Passive Tree seems to big but that is because the classes have their own area to start in. I still follow guides like I did in D2.

More than likely what you are experiencing is fps drops. Not lag. Get a better compute.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Mario

PostSubject: Re: Derp   3/13/2013, 3:42 pm

i wanna play this game
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Derp   3/16/2013, 2:07 pm

Carter wrote:
deadmeatbh wrote:
Dylan0410 wrote:

More than likely what you are experiencing is fps drops. Not lag. Get a better compute.

It is the FPS but it is not just me it is highly commonly when people are in a full game with projectiles spamming such as lightning arrow combined with chain and less multiple projectiles, and freezing spear combined with greater multiple projectile. If you haven't got to higher levels with multiple people using these support skills you probably seen no lag.

Edit: They actually fixed most of it in the last patch from what I heard, I took a break from it. It was the animation of some skills and some areas that caused the lag.
Back to top Go down
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Derp   3/16/2013, 10:19 pm

deadmeatbh wrote:
Carter wrote:
deadmeatbh wrote:
Dylan0410 wrote:

It is the FPS but it is not just me it is highly commonly when people are in a full game with projectiles spamming such as lightning arrow combined with chain and less multiple projectiles, and freezing spear combined with greater multiple projectile. If you haven't got to higher levels with multiple people using these support skills you probably seen no lag.

Edit: They actually fixed most of it in the last patch from what I heard, I took a break from it. It was the animation of some skills and some areas that caused the lag.

Every time someone calls fps drops lag I wanna break their face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derp   

Back to top Go down

Derp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1