Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: diablo 3 for playstaion 3 + 4   3/4/2013, 9:57 pm

Kyle wrote:
Might not be thousands of items but it's definitely in the triple digits

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/items

It's a good game but just takes too long to learn the gear in order to be good at the game

And half those items you won't ever use or even see.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: diablo 3 for playstaion 3 + 4   3/4/2013, 10:34 pm

Thing is though is if I understand the item system correctly - some have unique abilities on them, but other than that as long as you can think on the fly it'll be easy to find out what items you need based on what your opponents are doing or to enhance your teams strategy. After a while it should come naturally. Like, I wanna be as tanky as possible, the teams initiator, the first to run in and soak up damage, so let me find items that up my resistances, armor, hp, and life steal etc. Of course I imagine certain characters to be better at this naturally.

The only thing I see that will take time to learn is all of those unique passives included in just about every item. Like this one item that gives you damage equal to a percentage of your total health which would be good for high HP champions.

I'm used to Dota 2 right now where if you look at this link: http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Items

Dota 2 actually has quite a few items as well, and it almost looks overwhelming when you look at em all on a website. But the vast majority of items build into stronger items with combinations, which in turn makes it a lot similar for figuring out a late game item build and building upon it throughout your game.

LoL is probably the same way.

Administrator

Nick-Name : Steve

PostSubject: Re: diablo 3 for playstaion 3 + 4   3/5/2013, 5:45 am

installing LoL right now

Xbox one: sk8almost45 - halo, COD, battlefield 4
Facebook @ sk8almost44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.D2Chaox.com
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: diablo 3 for playstaion 3 + 4   3/5/2013, 5:13 pm

Dylan0410 wrote:
Thing is though is if I understand the item system correctly - some have unique abilities on them, but other than that as long as you can think on the fly it'll be easy to find out what items you need based on what your opponents are doing or to enhance your teams strategy. After a while it should come naturally. Like, I wanna be as tanky as possible, the teams initiator, the first to run in and soak up damage, so let me find items that up my resistances, armor, hp, and life steal etc. Of course I imagine certain characters to be better at this naturally.

The only thing I see that will take time to learn is all of those unique passives included in just about every item. Like this one item that gives you damage equal to a percentage of your total health which would be good for high HP champions.

I'm used to Dota 2 right now where if you look at this link: http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Items

Dota 2 actually has quite a few items as well, and it almost looks overwhelming when you look at em all on a website. But the vast majority of items build into stronger items with combinations, which in turn makes it a lot similar for figuring out a late game item build and building upon it throughout your game.

LoL is probably the same way.

Hitting the nail on the head seems common with you.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: diablo 3 for playstaion 3 + 4   3/5/2013, 11:59 pm

Carter wrote:
Hitting the nail on the head seems common with you.

o.O

Administrator

Nick-Name : Steve

PostSubject: Re: diablo 3 for playstaion 3 + 4   9/11/2013, 3:09 am

I have been playing Diablo 3 for playstation 3 for about 2 weeks now... very fun!! if anyone else buys it for ps3 let me know so we can play together. I have a headset too

Xbox one: sk8almost45 - halo, COD, battlefield 4
Facebook @ sk8almost44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.D2Chaox.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: diablo 3 for playstaion 3 + 4   

Back to top Go down

diablo 3 for playstaion 3 + 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2