Welcome to Chaox.us
Diablo 2 LOD Battle.net US East Ladder Channel: Clan ChX
Don't forget to favorite www.Chaox.us

Clan ChxClan Chx  HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

How about shooting some shit up while you bot/run?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
satanslapchild

PostSubject: How about shooting some shit up while you bot/run?   7/9/2012, 2:30 pm

Dear friends at chx, hope you really don't consider me an advertiser over this as i am just suggsting the fact people don't like to watch their bot while gaming, so i am suggesting a place to go...

1. Yes these are [Odin] Servers, and [ChX] does have the right to remove / lock the topic but i hope for your time to kill you will not.

2. Blu or any other [ChX] admin has the right to control [ChX] members. Why? Because i fucking said so and these guys are my clan's allies. I don't fuck with players that are friends. Respect is Earned, Never Given...

3. Don't want to join my servers? Cool, don't. Don't hate on the topic just because you dislike me or what the content is. Move on.

Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: How about shooting some shit up while you bot/run?   7/9/2012, 4:03 pm

This forum doesn't get enough posting anyways Razz. It's actually nice to have someone come in and mention other games and servers.

Though CoD4 and 2 are pretty dead and MW3 only has dedicated servers in unranked which no one plays.

PostSubject: Re: How about shooting some shit up while you bot/run?   7/9/2012, 4:59 pm

Dylan0410 wrote:
This forum doesn't get enough posting anyways Razz. It's actually nice to have someone come in and mention other games and servers.

Though CoD4 and 2 are pretty dead and MW3 only has dedicated servers in unranked which no one plays.

where you been? you livin under a rock yo? look just because the game is old doesn't mean its dead. stating some facts for ya lad.

1. everything you see by default on cod2 and cod4, you are looking at an old outdated patch. you must upgrade to see all the life.

2. MW3 servers are a fail in one sense... Unranked. But their power for modding and removal of hacks / third party software = godlike. Although you may not see as many on this is where some seriouly top tier gamers hide.

3. i seriously do think that the forums are dead, but i know alot of them have lives so i won't worry to hard on that...

not bashin ya dude just lettin ya know, i hear this alot but really it is kinda untrue...
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: How about shooting some shit up while you bot/run?   7/9/2012, 5:08 pm

I've played these games since they were out, I don't think I'm THAT stupid not to update CoD4 to 1.7.

I don't know what you mean by "top tier gamers", but okay? If modders could actually make a good balance mod to fix what the developers couldn't, I would welcome that. But the modders lately have been bad at that.

Black Ops also has dedicated servers in both ranked and unranked, but that game is poof, dead as well.

I can open up CoD4 right now and see the same few people playing.

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: How about shooting some shit up while you bot/run?   7/9/2012, 10:42 pm

Jamie approved. No need to close or lock topic. As far as I'm concerned odin is welcome in chx anytime.

Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

Nick-Name : Rog

PostSubject: Re: How about shooting some shit up while you bot/run?   7/10/2012, 9:29 am

i just enjoy being able to run my bots in a channel....i have handfull of cosins an his friends that follow my runs they cant afford new comps or better games so they play the shit out of d2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about shooting some shit up while you bot/run?   

Back to top Go down

How about shooting some shit up while you bot/run?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1