Clan ChxClan Chx  HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

lacross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: lacross   7/7/2012, 9:20 pm

I've always heard about po_eople talking about this sport. But wow. I'm sitting here at the laundrymatt doing clothes some ignorant fuck deciedes its a cool idea to break the fucking remote after turning the tv to lacross. Now I'm stuck sitting here watching it and w,ow. Id rather have sex with an african spider monkey then volutarily watch this sport ever afuckinggain.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Blu

PostSubject: Re: lacross   7/8/2012, 11:32 am

Jamie wrote:
I've always heard about po_eople talking about this sport. But wow. I'm sitting here at the laundrymatt doing clothes some ignorant fuck deciedes its a cool idea to break the fucking remote after turning the tv to lacross. Now I'm stuck sitting here watching it and w,ow. Id rather have sex with an african spider monkey then volutarily watch this sport ever afuckinggain.

lol

back when I was in school, the only people who were on the lacrosse team were whiney little bitches who wanted to look tough xD

I joke alot, so don't take too much I say personally
(if you do have a problem with me, just talk to me)

Back to top Go down
http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=401714
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: lacross   7/8/2012, 12:38 pm

BlUWUlF wrote:
Jamie wrote:

lol

back when I was in school, the only people who were on the lacrosse team were whiney little bitches who wanted to look tough xD

So true.

PostSubject: Re: lacross   

Back to top Go down

lacross
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Chx :: Off Topic :: Random Chatting-
Jump to: