Clan ChxClan Chx  HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

Smokin pot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArguedStar

Nick-Name : AC

PostSubject: Smokin pot   6/4/2012, 2:56 pm

haha i smoke for other reasons...not just to smoke...i enjoy smoking just like someone that enjoys drinking...but i also have alot ofjoint damage from football...so it helps with the pain that i have all day...but yea i konw it passed too but eh i'm always worried.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/4/2012, 9:22 pm

Kyle wrote:
Gl my friend, I turned in my piss test thursday for jiffylube xD

I don't have to hope I passed, I know I did Smile cause smoking is for hippies and people who think they're cool when they're not

cause not smoking is for losers who have no idea what there missing.

Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/4/2012, 9:59 pm

Jamie wrote:
Kyle wrote:

I don't have to hope I passed, I know I did Smile cause smoking is for hippies and people who think they're cool when they're not

Right.. cause I want to be like all the other stoners I've met

Smoke pot, sitting on the couch watching TV/spacing out or talking about stupid random stuff and think they're flipping hilarious.

It also makes you not able to properly use "they're", "there" or "their" Razz

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~

Last edited by Kyle on 6/5/2012, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/4/2012, 10:05 pm

Kyle wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Smoke pot, sitting on the couch watching TV/spacing out or talking about stupid random stuff and think they're flipping hilarious.

It also makes you not able to properly "they're", "there" or "their" Razz

ROFL dude u watch entirely too much tv and your just using a stereotype against "pot heads" im sorry but dude. Marijuana doesnt make me laugh more at anything, Doesnt make me sit and fall into the couch like u see on the dumb commercials.
When i go out and smoke, I am more functional. I move better, think faster, And feel energized and ready to get what i have to do done faster.
So you saying that stoners just sit and chill and space out or spell dumb words wrong, means all u do is sit on your ass and watch movies and the news Razz.
Its 2012 bro, marijuana is legal in 14 states,Soon to be more. So stfu sit back and smoke a joint play a video game or shit go for a fucking walk. You will enjoy yourself Noob! haha. kail u kno u mah bitch Laughing

Last edited by Jamie on 6/4/2012, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jamesgranbyii
BlUWUlF
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Blu

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/4/2012, 10:06 pm

Kyle wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Kyle wrote:

It also makes you not able to properly use "they're", "there" or "their" Razz

I was gonna point that out... and I'm a pot smoker D:<

also, g/l passing the piss test. last time I took one I hadn't smoked in a month AND did a niacin flush 2 weeks beforehand... still failed lol

edit: your sentence structure is flawed kyle, "It also makes you not able to properly "they're", "there" or "their" Razz"

not able to properly WHAT those words Razz

I joke alot, so don't take too much I say personally
(if you do have a problem with me, just talk to me)

Back to top Go down
http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=401714
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/5/2012, 12:37 am

Jamie wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Kyle wrote:

It also makes you not able to properly "they're", "there" or "their" Razz

ROFL dude u watch entirely too much tv and your just using a stereotype against "pot heads" im sorry but dude. Marijuana doesnt make me laugh more at anything, Doesnt make me sit and fall into the couch like u see on the dumb commercials.
When i go out and smoke, I am more functional. I move better, think faster, And feel energized and ready to get what i have to do done faster.
So you saying that stoners just sit and chill and space out or spell dumb words wrong, means all u do is sit on your ass and watch movies and the news Razz.
Its 2012 bro, marijuana is legal in 14 states,Soon to be more. So stfu sit back and smoke a joint play a video game or shit go for a fucking walk. You will enjoy yourself Noob! haha. kail u kno u mah bitch Laughing

ROFL dude i used to be one of those pot heads and I'd hang out with my sister and her pot head friends and all they'd do is sit around in her room watching movies

You should educate yourself a little on you THINK you function better and are a more improved....

It's legal for medical purposes, not dumb ass stoners who think smoking pot and bragging about the kind they got and how high they're gonna get is fucking cool (ya I'm talking about you right now... I have no problem with people smoking pot I don't really give a fuck but when you start acting like you're hot fucking shit cause you're smoking illegal narcotics and bragging about how much of a pot head you are gives the other pot smokers a bad rep.)

And I don't need to smoke a joint to enjoy myself nor do I want to, I don't like drugs. I don't like being near drugs, I don't like alcohol and I don't like cigarettes, cause they give me headaches and they stink. You can call me a noob all you want and w/e names you have for me go for it.

You're funny Bryan Wink

Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/5/2012, 2:44 am

If it weren't for the pot we wouldn't have some of the greatest music today, just sayin' Smile

And I don't actually smoke it but to have the government controlling something that you can grow out of the ground and use medically is just a little suspicious - Anyone hear of hemp oil? You need a lot but thats where it should be legal to grow.

This is blatantly why it IS illegal. Pharmaceutical companies don't WANT you curing anything so they can make more money off of their overpriced pills which cost around 1/20000 of the price to make as they do sell. Profits.

Now my mother died by brain cancer just a month ago and this would have been nice to try on her since she had no hope otherwise.

It does so many more things than just this as well (at least what I'm hearing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nm7nqUigFA I've only watched around 5 minutes of this video but thats enough to convince me.

People who smoke pot aren't hurting anyone else so whats so important about it that makes it illegal?

OH, right, its about greed.

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/5/2012, 6:57 am

Dylan0410 wrote:
If it weren't for the pot we wouldn't have some of the greatest music today, just sayin' Smile

And I don't actually smoke it but to have the government controlling something that you can grow out of the ground and use medically is just a little suspicious - Anyone hear of hemp oil? You need a lot but thats where it should be legal to grow.

This is blatantly why it IS illegal. Pharmaceutical companies don't WANT you curing anything so they can make more money off of their overpriced pills which cost around 1/20000 of the price to make as they do sell. Profits.

Now my mother died by brain cancer just a month ago and this would have been nice to try on her since she had no hope otherwise.

It does so many more things than just this as well (at least what I'm hearing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nm7nqUigFA I've only watched around 5 minutes of this video but thats enough to convince me.

People who smoke pot aren't hurting anyone else so whats so important about it that makes it illegal?

OH, right, its about greed.

not gonna watch the vid (maybe tomorrow... today as the standard is)

though you forgot to mention how hemp would bankrupt most of the cotton based textile industry, it's cheap to produce and lasts an extremely long time (thus eliminating a large portion of the replacement market). you did touch on this tangent with the hemp oil remark though.

but you're right, it's illegal because of the greed of the ruling class (and there's nothing that any of us can change that)

Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/5/2012, 8:25 am

Didnt even read it cause i can tell someone is QQ. got to narcotics and started laughing to much. Its a plant thats not messed with by man. Its not a narcotic noob. Nuff said. PS dont move my comments tyvm.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/5/2012, 10:51 am

Jamie wrote:
Didnt even read it cause i can tell someone is QQ. got to narcotics and started laughing to much. Its a plant thats not messed with by man. Its not a narcotic noob. Nuff said. PS dont move my comments tyvm.

It's a plant that is true, but it has been chemically altered over the last 20 years making it a lot more potent than it originally was. Again you should educate yourself

BlUWUlF wrote:
though you forgot to mention how hemp would bankrupt most of the cotton based textile industry, it's cheap to produce and lasts an extremely long time (thus eliminating a large portion of the replacement market).

I don't think 1 cheaper product is going to completely wipe out another. Even if hemp were to take over clothing I'm sure a lot of people out there would still stick to cotton/have cotton clothing and I'm sure people would be able to tell the difference.

Back to top Go down
BlUWUlF
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/5/2012, 5:38 pm

Kyle wrote:
Jamie wrote:

It's a plant that is true, but it has been chemically altered over the last 20 years making it a lot more potent than it originally was. Again you should educate yourself

BlUWUlF wrote:
though you forgot to mention how hemp would bankrupt most of the cotton based textile industry, it's cheap to produce and lasts an extremely long time (thus eliminating a large portion of the replacement market).

I don't think 1 cheaper product is going to completely wipe out another. Even if hemp were to take over clothing I'm sure a lot of people out there would still stick to cotton/have cotton clothing and I'm sure people would be able to tell the difference.

yes kyle I'm 100% sure you're going to get an accurate drug description from a REHAB CENTER. fact of the matter is, weed is the same as it was 20 years ago. the only things that have changed are
A) Growing methods, better knowledge of nutrients it needs ect.
B) New strains/cross breeds.

if YOU want to do some research, go find out what "A5 genetics" are (and how most species IN this classification are over 20 years old...)

as for the hemp thing, think about this:
90% of the market gets replaced with something cheaper
compound that with the textile lasting ~10 times as long (imagine a tshirt that lasted 50 years...)
now think about the 10+ billion people on earth

getting the picture now?

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/5/2012, 6:16 pm

BlUWUlF wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Jamie wrote:

BlUWUlF wrote:

yes kyle I'm 100% sure you're going to get an accurate drug description from a REHAB CENTER. fact of the matter is, weed is the same as it was 20 years ago. the only things that have changed are
A) Growing methods, better knowledge of nutrients it needs ect.
B) New strains/cross breeds.

if YOU want to do some research, go find out what "A5 genetics" are (and how most species IN this classification are over 20 years old...)

as for the hemp thing, think about this:
90% of the market gets replaced with something cheaper
compound that with the textile lasting ~10 times as long (imagine a tshirt that lasted 50 years...)
now think about the 10+ billion people on earth

getting the picture now?

So a rehab center can't use FACTS that are released by the government?
http://articles.cnn.com/2009-05-14/health/marijuana.potency_1_average-thc-potent-marijuana-marijuana-users?_s=PM:HEALTH
There you go, CNN article, that's got to be more reliable right?
And here's information on short term/long term effects
http://kidshealth.org/teen/drug_alcohol/drugs/marijuana.html
and if you REALLY want to read a crap load
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_effects_of_cannabis

I'm sure there are some species that are the same potency from 20 years ago but there are thousands of more strains and potency in different ranges

Honestly I can't really try and debate your hemp argument because I don't want to try and find research on hemp and cotton so lets convert cotton to brand name and hemp to generic brand should be about right based on generic is cheaper than brand name and hemp is cheaper than cotton

We have thousands/millions of brand name items all over the market and almost all of them have a generic brand, yet the brand name items are still making millions/billions

Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/5/2012, 7:37 pm

My dad pretty much smokes some each day and honestly nothing is different about him than if he were to not do it.

News articles, government info, etc are always going to be unreliable when they are the ones wanting to lie to you.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/5/2012, 7:46 pm

Dylan0410 wrote:
My dad pretty much smokes some each day and honestly nothing is different about him than if he were to not do it.

News articles, government info, etc are always going to be unreliable when they are the ones wanting to lie to you.

Please don't turn this into a government conspiracy topic....

Jamie this is a legitimate discussion about marijuana I (and I'm guessing Bryan and Dylan) don't want you coming in here and making dumbass comments like "lol qq didn't read"

Tired of seeing your name as the last post in the recent topics just because I know they're going to be completely useless and are not actually going to be relevant to the topic itself

Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/6/2012, 10:36 pm

OK so remove my comment. ur always right kyle, there is never any seance in reading what u have to say because ur so much smarter then everyone else. Go fuck yourself. Theres a comment for the conversation.

If u really dont know. Marijuana makes connections in your brain. Speeding it up! google it. If people choose to sit and slouch into a chair or be lazy on pot thats there fault. But its making your brain work more not less.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/6/2012, 11:08 pm

Jamie wrote:
OK so remove my comment. ur always right kyle, there is never any seance in reading what u have to say because ur so much smarter then everyone else. Go fuck yourself. Theres a comment for the conversation.

If u really dont know. Marijuana makes connections in your brain. Speeding it up! google it. If people choose to sit and slouch into a chair or be lazy on pot thats there fault. But its making your brain work more not less.

I really hope you actually have news proof of this, an actual scientist doing an actual experiment to prove you right cause WEBMD proves you completely wrong

http://www.webmd.com/brain/news/20060313/smoking-marijuana-may-dim-memory
"Random thinking", short term memory loss and anxiety/depression

Yes, smoking pot really "speeds up your brain". That's sarcasm if you can't tell

Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/6/2012, 11:13 pm

Rofl. fuck wed mb, people have done enough studies to prove thc makes neuron connections in your brain speeding them up. Like adrenalin.

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/6/2012, 11:17 pm

O yea, Its stimulates AKA speeds up the part of your brain that lets your mind forget. TYVM also Speeds up THE REST OF YOUR BRAIN! uve lost this convo. i was fucking legal to smoke marijuana i know the side effects of the drug. get over yourself your not so smart kyle. Just a rand with a huge e penis trying to always be right. ur not. get over it

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/6/2012, 11:26 pm

Jamie wrote:
Rofl. fuck wed mb, people have done enough studies to prove thc makes neuron connections in your brain speeding them up. Like adrenalin.

Well I keep trying to google marijuana making connections in brain/speeding it up/making your smarter and the only topics that come up are about marijuana impairing memory, short term memory loss, lose memory, etc.

I found something that refers to brain cell growth/stimulation
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/highdose-cannabis-stimulates-growth-of-brain-cells-in-rats-510869.html

So smoking pot will make you less anxious and less depressed

Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/6/2012, 11:29 pm

Exactly your problem. Your googling a fucking scientific study that was taken. Go down load marijuana documentorys and watch them.
And yea your not going to find anything by googleing what your googleing think about it you sound dumb. marijuana making connections making u smarter. Wtf is that. no one said anything about smarter. i said it makes me think faster, move faster, be motivated.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/6/2012, 11:33 pm

Jamie wrote:
Exactly your problem. Your googling a fucking scientific study that was taken. Go down load marijuana documentorys and watch them.
And yea your not going to find anything by googleing what your googleing think about it you sound dumb. marijuana making connections making u smarter. Wtf is that. no one said anything about smarter. i said it makes me think faster, move faster, be motivated.

I'm done.... tired of arguing with an idiot

Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/6/2012, 11:34 pm

Kyle wrote:
Jamie wrote:

I'm done.... tired of arguing with an idiot

Been my point with you. U cant make assumptions because every drug out there has a different effect on each different person

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Mario

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   6/9/2012, 1:11 am

I am graduating from business school next may with good grades, I play in a locally succesful band, I was general manager of my university radio station for over a year, I run my own recording business, interning with Holy Cross Hospical this summer, I will be traveling all over south america working for an international consulting firm come next june. I smoke fairly regularly, though had to stop about a month ago for this internship.
I smoke when i have nothing to do and I am going to watch a movie/fuck around anyway. I will say I eat way too much when i do. The periods of time when i smoke consistently i tend to gain weight. Hasn't made me any less productive. In terms of state altering drugs I find alcohol to be so much worse than weed. Ive never gotten sick and blacked out from smoking too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokin pot   

Back to top Go down

Smokin pot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1