Welcome to Chaox.us
Diablo 2 LOD Battle.net US East Ladder Channel: Clan ChX
Don't forget to favorite www.Chaox.us
 
Clan ChxClan Chx  HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 
 

 Diablo III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
acyroma
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Registered : 2006-12-30

Nick-Name : Andy

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/22/2012, 6:55 pm

Jamie wrote:
d3 sucks. nuff said. Back to d2

d3 is fucking amazing, haters gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 746
Registered : 2010-06-22

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/22/2012, 7:24 pm

acyroma wrote:
Jamie wrote:
d3 sucks. nuff said. Back to d2

d3 is fucking amazing, haters gonna hate.
the random match making ruined the game. Period.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jamesgranbyii
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1639
Registered : 2007-09-02

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/22/2012, 7:30 pm

Jamie wrote:
acyroma wrote:
Jamie wrote:
d3 sucks. nuff said. Back to d2

d3 is fucking amazing, haters gonna hate.
the random match making ruined the game. Period.
I thought you don't have the game?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Ona
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 55
Registered : 2010-08-17


PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/22/2012, 9:19 pm

Jamie wrote:
acyroma wrote:
Jamie wrote:
d3 sucks. nuff said. Back to d2

d3 is fucking amazing, haters gonna hate.
the random match making ruined the game. Period.

Why. Question mark.
Back to top Go down
Ransom
Very Active Member
Very Active Member
avatar

Posts : 184
Registered : 2009-09-28

Nick-Name : Rock

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/22/2012, 9:42 pm

deadmeatbh wrote:
Just solo all of act 1 in inferno. Took me 4 times to kill Butcher, act 1 boss. It is very fun to me but the game could have been alot better.

I died more than I can count in act1 Inferno, you don't lose xp or gold.
How was your death toll throughout Nightmare? My DH at level 41 has about 200 more armor than your wiz but 500 less damage (according to the one SS) but I get destroyed by every champ and large groups of certain mobs, and I'm only in Act 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youporn.com
Jamie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 746
Registered : 2010-06-22

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/22/2012, 10:10 pm

I have the game but im only playing it by myself cause i dont like having to play with randoms that runw ay to fast and dont kill shit let me die cause im trying to kill everything. Would rather have it private games that you can choose which u wanna join imo

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jamesgranbyii
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1639
Registered : 2007-09-02

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/22/2012, 10:40 pm

Ransom wrote:
deadmeatbh wrote:
Just solo all of act 1 in inferno. Took me 4 times to kill Butcher, act 1 boss. It is very fun to me but the game could have been alot better.

I died more than I can count in act1 Inferno, you don't lose xp or gold.
How was your death toll throughout Nightmare? My DH at level 41 has about 200 more armor than your wiz but 500 less damage (according to the one SS) but I get destroyed by every champ and large groups of certain mobs, and I'm only in Act 2.


Nightmare wasn't that difficult because I was playing in groups.

In Hell and Inferno it was pretty hard, I died like 2-4 times on each champion pack. They are hard and you have to play run and shoot, you have to stay back and watch out for their abilities. What I did with my wizard is I would run to and keep casting poison hydra behind me, bringing them to the checkpoint. Once you died you will spawn at that checkpoint.

Not sure how to handle it on a DH though


Edit: Jamie, I do have to agree matchmaker is pretty annoying, solo is fun though. I wouldn't have that big of a problem with this matchmaker if they allowed you to make chat channels like in D2.
Back to top Go down
Ransom
Very Active Member
Very Active Member
avatar

Posts : 184
Registered : 2009-09-28

Nick-Name : Rock

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/22/2012, 11:07 pm

Ahh alright, I've been solo'ing the whole time and I pretty much do the same kiting technique. I have spike traps that explode on enemies so I run and cast those behind me, run snipe a few to build up hatred, repeat until one or two are left then hit 'em with my more powerful skills. I like the challenge as opposed to standing still and being able to wipe everything out in a few shots, just wondering if it was the same for others. I have a friend with a Barb my level who said he's struggling in NM solo as well so I'll have to hop in a game with him tomorrow. Grats on 60 already though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youporn.com
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1639
Registered : 2007-09-02

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/22/2012, 11:50 pm

Here is my some of my AH logs. I got 4 million gold from items I found on my Skeleton King runs in little over 2 days. Most of the items I sold for cheap because I didn't want to many auction going on for 2 day since we only get 10 spots.

Back to top Go down
badgurl10101200
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 84
Registered : 2011-11-09

Nick-Name : Suzie Q

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/23/2012, 12:55 am

i like d3 but it just sucks i cant afford it till the price comes down. i've been playing with a guest pass and beat skeleton king with my barb. i haven't died once Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 746
Registered : 2010-06-22

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/23/2012, 8:57 am

badgurl10101200 wrote:
i like d3 but it just sucks i cant afford it till the price comes down. i've been playing with a guest pass and beat skeleton king with my barb. i haven't died once Smile

Your welcome Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jamesgranbyii
badgurl10101200
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 84
Registered : 2011-11-09

Nick-Name : Suzie Q

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   5/23/2012, 10:49 pm

Jamie wrote:
badgurl10101200 wrote:
i like d3 but it just sucks i cant afford it till the price comes down. i've been playing with a guest pass and beat skeleton king with my barb. i haven't died once Smile

Your welcome Very Happy

Thank you soo much Jamie Smile You are the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Diablo III   

Back to top Go down
 
Diablo III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Materials in diablo 3
» Diablo 3 Character Profiles
» Diablo 3 Console
» Diablo III Developers consider to allow modding
» Diablo 2: Problems and Solutions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Chx :: Off Topic :: Random Chatting-
Jump to: