Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 12:05 am

that is true

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 12:06 am

acyroma wrote:
Lol I'm talking about d3 not d2. Huge opportunity available to us to make chaox active again.

One problem is, I don't think there are private channels.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

deadmeatbh wrote:
acyroma wrote:
Lol I'm talking about d3 not d2. Huge opportunity available to us to make chaox active again.

One problem is, I don't think there are private channels.

Even if there isnt. so we dont have a main spot. We still need to take the [ChX] Tag with us no matter what

Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

That's my plan Andy... I sent out a newsletter letting old members know we're going to be on D3

Got an idle in chan for people to come to the site for d3

pre-release download links for d3...

LETS DO IT GUYS!

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 12:09 am

Kyle wrote:
That's my plan Andy... I sent out a newsletter letting old members know we're going to be on D3

LETS DO IT GUYS!

U sent a news letter to chantale. lol she was telling me about it earlier.

Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 12:11 am

Jamie wrote:
Kyle wrote:

LETS DO IT GUYS!

U sent a news letter to chantale. lol she was telling me about it earlier.

Well tell her to come back then! I got no problem with Chantale, and as long as Steve is cool with Mike and whoever else we had a problem with, I don't have a problem either

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 12:15 am

Jamie wrote:
Maybe he was a dick to certain people. but tbh who isnt. one thing i can say, Back then Channel was mad full of runners and constant leechers. Was fucking hard to actualy make a game to follow cause it filled that fast.

The channel was mad full of runners WAY before Mike, Chantale, and Grabby existed. I really hope you aren't giving them the credit.

After they got into power is when the clan started losing runners and leechers. No one really liked them.

Chantale was a good member, but useless as a mod. No offense to her, she was really cool, but I don't feel like she really did anything more as a mod than she could as a plain runner. Mike, again, would have been a good runner, but not a mod. Grabby was just a pussy bitch.

We helped get the clan popular, steve handed over ChX to joe, and joe started popping out retards.

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 12:25 am

Rofl. im not giving them credit, all im saying is the channel wasnt dead when they were around.

And steve i dont think cares about any of that, u ask him i bet he says everyone gets second chances.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Andy

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 12:37 am

Not quite everyone, pretty sure Steve wants nothing to do with geno.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 1:39 am

Jamie wrote:
Rofl. im not giving them credit, all im saying is the channel wasnt dead when they were around.

And steve i dont think cares about any of that, u ask him i bet he says everyone gets second chances.

Second chances are fine for anybody maybe except grabby.

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 1:53 am

One thing we shouldn't have to worry about in d3 is spammers/flooders. I'm really looking forward to that. That really has to be the stupidest thing on battle.net
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 2:02 am

Thing is clans probably won't be a big thing in D3 anymore either since there isn't really a large scale PvM or PvP going on in it.

But one thing a clan is good for is distributing gear and creating a good team. I hope the game will actually be hard enough to consider this. "I found this two handed sword that does 92382 damage let me give it to the barbarian"

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 2:16 am

Ehh, just wait, pvp is going to be huge once it gets added, it's pretty much the whole reason I'm playing d3.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 2:44 am

Thats kinda funny because the only reason I'm playing is the PvM lol

Diablo games suck at PvP but maybe D3 will do better this time around since they may actually try to balance it.

I want them to make the PvM hard enough to where you may have to plan a couple of tactics.

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 2:45 am

Pvp in d2 was amazing what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 4:36 am

It never actually appealed to me and was really nothing but a tacked on gimmick to do in D2.

I want an actual skill based tactical pvp. Theres much better pvp in games that actually strive for it to be part of the game.

I feel Diablo 3 can do much better in that department, but it can't beat the kind of pvp that existed in games like RF, RYL, etc. D2 just simply wasn't dynamic in any way.

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 10:26 am

D2 pvp was all about skill and tactics, in fact it is one of the best games to pvp on if youre looking for a challenge.
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 3:43 pm

Kyle wrote:
Ya he made them both mods, chan got mod as soon as joe got ownership

He didn't bother promoting anyone in the clan that had actually been in chx (me.... I had been in the clan a long ass fucking time and joe knew me but he didn't even bother offering me mini or anything like that. same with carter, jay, wes, and a few other people)

But according to a few people Chan was actually a good mod

haha nub cakes. i got to keep my mini-mod under joe

Jamie wrote:
I never had a problem with mikey. i in fact just rushed him and am lvling him. He has been and will be a very good friend to me. It was thouggh Grabby and Jessica that did not need mod back then. I was a very active member during that time, and worked my ass off to get where i was, to have it all come crashing down and i got banned by jerry for idfk how long all because i asked why they demoded people and were kicking members left and right. So techniqly it was *Joe Grabby Jessica* that fucked the clan up. chantale and mike were both very cool people. and remain to this day very cool people.

Lol back when i had a very small amount of power, and kyle was mod'd at the time and basically ran the channel for a week or two by himself, jerry banned me as well. jerry was a complete doucher

but thats okay because CARTER was too, and Kyle has a hardon for him Razz
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
acyroma
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 4:31 pm

Jerry is awesome, he just shouldn't have been able to ban. Seems like a lot of bad mods have been chosen here, seems like there's a good staff now tho :3
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 5:43 pm

acyroma wrote:
Jerry is awesome, he just shouldn't have been able to ban. Seems like a lot of bad mods have been chosen here, seems like there's a good staff now tho :3

I would agree. Not sure how well you know Bryan but I was always skeptical about him back when Joe had ChX but now I consider him a second Steve when it comes to keeping the clan stable.

acyroma wrote:
D2 pvp was all about skill and tactics, in fact it is one of the best games to pvp on if youre looking for a challenge.

Man, I've tried for years and years to find out the reason why people think its something more than just a casual side thing to do especially in a Diablo game and I can never figure it out. I would agree maybe back in 2000-2004 but after that it seemed like the same repeated stuff. More games have come out since then and have an actual refined PvP system where you can use cover, ambush, outsmart, group together, use chokepoints, use team based skills like force fields, stuns, buffs, heals, supports, all with differing build combinations to do such things and with an objective to accomplish with rewards.

The only dynamic to D2 dueling that I've ever seen were just people teleporting around spamming a skill.

I want Diablo 3 PvP to become what I explained above, and nothing like D2's outdated PvP. D2 had a PvP that was just tacked on at the end so people have one little extra thing to do. I want it to be better than that.

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 5:50 pm

Man, I know d2 pvp, I was an admin at d2pk for like 2 years. Everything you just described is used in d2 pvp at high levels.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 7:18 pm

I've never seen anything like it. D2 just wasn't polished enough for anything good with PvP after actual games designed for it were released. I'll admit D2 PvP was popular but all it is is bottled up potential.

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 8:44 pm

That's exactly why I'm so excited for d3 pvp, it's going to be polished. I'm sure they're going to introduce some form of pvp competition, be it ladder or something else.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 9:14 pm

I hope so, but in the beginning the developers stated that they basically don't care about the PvP - Which I'm fine with I guess, but now I'm wondering if they are actually going to try to balance and make it into something good since they are postponing it until after release during a patch.

I want them to really make the PvM require some sort of skill as well (you can only do so much with AI, but its still possible to make it difficult and not just by giving them more damage/hp/speed etc.) by keeping you on your toes thinking on how to beat encounters.

After all, co-op is what the majority of the game is supposed to be.

Some people have the mentality that PvP will always be better because PvM is easy, but PvM doesn't have to be easy and can be as competitive.

I don't care about a ladder or competition for the PvP if they aren't going to introduce tons and tons of viable tactics with different builds that are balanced. D2 didn't have the kind of skills that a wizard could get in D3 like the slow time bubble that could be really effective in a team based game.

V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Blu

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/4/2012, 11:21 pm

holy hell this topic got WAY off topic lol.

as for sean, he was a piece of shit and modding him was my biggest mistake with the clan. Though I didn't post in many of those threads, you can bet I read through almost all of them (pro lurk). Tried to deal with him like an adult and make him see what he was doing for the longest time, in the end had to boot his ass to make peace Sad

I remember the good old days when I just ran chaos and there were plenty of good leechers to enjoy it. Not exactly sure when I came in, I think it was either just before or just after steve had handed the channel over to joe. I think I was here for like a year+ before I even made an account on the site, let alone started posting xD

andy: john = czar (from baax)

I joke alot, so don't take too much I say personally
(if you do have a problem with me, just talk to me)

Back to top Go down
http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=401714
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   

Back to top Go down

Who has the most posts?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next