Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 5:26 pm

Ya i'm site admin too guess that's what it is xD

It's pretty funny though, I went through like 15 pages of his posts and read a lot of the old shit we talked about

His post about once he's demodded everything would still be the same and chx would still be full of drama

But once he was demodded and left the site everything cooled down and we didn't have anymore drama lol

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~

Last edited by Kyle on 4/3/2012, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 5:28 pm

BTW I couldn't remember the whole Sean thing but a lot of it was mostly power tripping and "we are mods, so we discuss plans for the clan secretly instead of asking the people that already have a solution (oldies) to this issue were going to try and fix it ourselves"

Also the whole thing where I was saying if you want to get extra people in the clan welcome them and make conversation with them, not ignore them. When banning people, specify the reason and be professional, not "FUCKER GTFO". Runners having ban access was ok, but not necessary. Banning people for the reason and specifying the website was a great way to get bans/unbans circulated. I remember back then people used to post unban requests and even added their own screenshots to prove why they should be unbanned.

Sean and whoever else was modding at the time were questioning me and others (Carter, Kyle, etc) what we've contributed to the clan, which was a big laugh for all of us.

Steve and BLU are good leaders because they don't hold grudges (that I know of).

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 5:29 pm

Dylan0410 wrote:
BTW I couldn't remember the whole Sean thing but a lot of it was mostly power tripping and "we are mods, so we discuss plans for the clan secretly instead of asking the people that already have a solution (oldies) to this issue were going to try and fix it ourselves"

Also the whole thing where I was saying if you want to get extra people in the clan welcome them and make conversation with them, not ignore them. When banning people, specify the reason and be professional, not "FUCKER GTFO". Runners having ban access was ok, but not necessary. Banning people for the reason and specifying the website was a great way to get bans/unbans circulated. I remember back then people used to post unban requests and even added their own screenshots to prove why they should be unbanned.

Sean and whoever else was modding at the time were questioning me and others (Carter, Kyle, etc) what we've contributed to the clan, which was a big laugh for all of us.

Steve and BLU are good leaders because they don't hold grudges (that I know of).

He basically kept saying that all our ideas (pitched by us oldies) were garbage and weren't going to work and completely ignored them or just disrespected us

Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 6:01 pm

Dylan0410 wrote:

lol, I remember you bitching at the mods, I believe most of this start right before I retired.
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 7:11 pm

deadmeatbh wrote:
Dylan0410 wrote:

lol, I remember you bitching at the mods, I believe most of this start right before I retired.

pretty sure this was why you decided to retire. then sean left and everything calmed down. i quit and moved to mini mod after everything cuz i got tired of all of it lol
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
acyroma
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Andy

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 7:13 pm

Was Sean as bad as mike?
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 7:16 pm

acyroma wrote:
Was Sean as bad as mike?

not sure as i was only mini mod in channel at the time and focused little to not time on actual problems within the clan. back then the clan channel was super active so i had lots of bans to hand out Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 7:16 pm

Mmmmmm

He's pretty damn close

I actually started calling him Mike because he was so bad

Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 7:22 pm

alabama-boy wrote:

pretty sure this was why you decided to retire. then sean left and everything calmed down. i quit and moved to mini mod after everything cuz i got tired of all of it lol

It was, I couldn't take all that shit. It was nice being mod but once Jon had to retire it started getting crazy. Going without Steve for a period didn't help either.
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 7:23 pm

deadmeatbh wrote:
alabama-boy wrote:

It was, I couldn't take all that shit. It was nice being mod but once Jon had to retire it started getting crazy. Going without Steve for a period didn't help either.

i know josh had quit sometime around then too

was you mean sean kyle bryan and possibly shamx at the time dealing with everything that was happening lol
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 7:39 pm

Everything was perfectly great in the channel with Bryan, John and I as mods (And everyone as mini worked fine)

On the site, Steve was the only person with admin so a lot of things were restricted

Once I quit and John was done and everything changed, it all went down fast

Back to top Go down
acyroma
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 7:45 pm

Ahahaha as if you called him mike, that's awesome kail.

Who was John? Don't think I ever met him.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:16 pm

Sean was as bad as mike but since steve still had ChX ownership and Bryan was still mod it wasn't all bad when Bryan could control some aspects of the clan.

It's nothing like when Joe had ChX and was giving mod to every retard on earth who sucked his 1 incher.

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:22 pm

I remember that. Wasn't joe the one that made Chantal and mike mods in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:26 pm

I never had a problem with mikey. i in fact just rushed him and am lvling him. He has been and will be a very good friend to me. It was thouggh Grabby and Jessica that did not need mod back then. I was a very active member during that time, and worked my ass off to get where i was, to have it all come crashing down and i got banned by jerry for idfk how long all because i asked why they demoded people and were kicking members left and right. So techniqly it was *Joe Grabby Jessica* that fucked the clan up. chantale and mike were both very cool people. and remain to this day very cool people.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:30 pm

I can't really agree with that, mike was a dick to me for no reason. Chantal was great, mike not so much. Oh god grabby and Jessica, I forgot about them. I remember when Steve and I remade the clan and kicked the whole lot of them out. That was a good night.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:31 pm

Ya he made them both mods, chan got mod as soon as joe got ownership

He didn't bother promoting anyone in the clan that had actually been in chx (me.... I had been in the clan a long ass fucking time and joe knew me but he didn't even bother offering me mini or anything like that. same with carter, jay, wes, and a few other people)

But according to a few people Chan was actually a good mod

Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:32 pm

Yea that was the day i was kicked / banned for no reason. took me over 4 years to regain my position here in this clan.

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:34 pm

Maybe he was a dick to certain people. but tbh who isnt. one thing i can say, Back then Channel was mad full of runners and constant leechers. Was fucking hard to actualy make a game to follow cause it filled that fast.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:34 pm

acyroma wrote:
I remember that. Wasn't joe the one that made Chantal and mike mods in the first place?
Yes

Chantale wasn't that bad of a mod, she did get to strict at times though. The problem I had with her is that she came out of nowhere and got mod.
Back to top Go down
acyroma
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:36 pm

Well I don't remember why specifically you were kicked, and I apologize for that, but the clan was in the shitter and needed change. Can't really argue with that.

Edit: there were not a lot of runners in that time, the backbone of our runners left because of grab Jess and mike.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:45 pm

There was also alot of members that left on that day thinking. Wtf did we do? Things should have gone completly differntly

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:50 pm

They alienated the oldies, the backbone of the clan. Steve made the correct choice in my opinion. Whenever Steve leaves things go to shit, everyone knows this. Let's not argue about this, there's 2 sides to every story and it's getting us nowhere. I want to get the clan more active now not dwell on the past.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:55 pm

Not saying steve taking back over wasnt the best thing to happen. But still Things could have went differntly and there would be alot more members form that time still here. i think there is only a few of us that were active during these times that are still left. Bryan Ryan Matt I. we were all very active during these times. But yea, off of the old school, back to the new school. hows d2? oyea its dead i almost forgot thinking about how fun the game used to be

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   4/3/2012, 11:56 pm

Lol I'm talking about d3 not d2. Huge opportunity available to us to make chaox active again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most posts?   

Back to top Go down

Who has the most posts?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next