Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Politics....   3/22/2012, 10:26 pm

I srsly want to know how you guys feel about the 2012 presidency election

Any of you who post you want ANY of those republics in the white house I am going to now on refer to you as idiot(#) in the order you post

I may or may not do that but srsly post what you guys think

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/22/2012, 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/22/2012, 10:51 pm

People are more retarded than you think.

Only one I want in the white house is Ron Paul. All the others will have a way of screwing up more shit.

If you truly do the research into Ron Pauls policies, you will see why.

I'm not going to argue democrat or republican because it's like rooting for a football team. I like to actually look at whats right and wrong and the truth, not be oblivious and say "YAAAY DEMOCRAT"

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/22/2012, 10:56 pm

Obama needs another term in the white house, any of the republics get in and I honestly fear for the lives of every American....

I wouldn't say I'm full on Democrat or Republic either but in general I'm more about democrat just for the simple fact they're for the little people of the country, which is what the large majority of the country is, little people.

I truly believe Obama has started a nice foundation for our country to build off of and improve, reducing deficit, reducing unemployment and overall improving our country and just needs another term to make it better. Then you got these republics trying to get into the white house to undo everything he's done, wanting to get rid of medicare especially is aggravating because fuckin Canada has a government run medicare but America can't do it?

Last edited by Kyle on 3/22/2012, 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/22/2012, 11:05 pm

I don't know about any of the flip flopping, and he sounds pretty straight forward to me. If anything at all hes the lesser of two evils, which if its not enough hes been consistent about his views since the 70's.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/22/2012, 11:11 pm

I could see the lesser of two evils (His runner ups are for sure worse than him... got some dumbass claiming he wants to run a "clean campaign" then sling the most mud and some idiot who wants to sound really smart but 90% of the shit that comes out of his mouth is just him rambling on)

Last edited by Kyle on 3/22/2012, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/22/2012, 11:15 pm

Damn I got ron paul mixed up with mitt romney...

Now I feel like an idiot lol

Honestly I don't really think I can say anything bad about him other than based off the primaries he doesn't have any hope of winning...

I don't actually see him a lot in the news lately but checked out his issues on his site, I could agree with a lot of his (want to point out his illegal immigrant issue where children born in the U.S. wouldn't make their parents legal though.... the child is a legal citizen but what would happen to the parents?)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 12:01 am

Ok, for those riding the Obama train, I would like to point out the Keystone XL policy change in the last month from his administration. I would also like to point out that he claims to have been born in Kenya (several times) and Uganda....must be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN in order to be US president....

And I would also like to point out that Obama (and democrats....the little people's friend?) has been making motions of pulling out Social Security and not replacing it with anything. Also, how the HELL can you say he's reduced deficict when its 4x what it was when Bush was president?
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 12:28 am

Kyle wrote:

Honestly I don't really think I can say anything bad about him other than based off the primaries he doesn't have any hope of winning...

I don't actually see him a lot in the news lately but checked out his issues on his site, I could agree with a lot of his (want to point out his illegal immigrant issue where children born in the U.S. wouldn't make their parents legal though.... the child is a legal citizen but what would happen to the parents?)

He isn't on the news much, you're right, and I'm sure you know why. Also, I believe in voter fraud. Hes for the constitution and ending the drug war, BY ACTUALLY LEGALIZING THEM. Theres plenty more, but you've read up on some of it I'm sure.

Actually, I don't think of you as an idiot at all.

Just look up some of his speeches. They make me want to just shake his hand.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 12:34 am

I never said he has reduced the deficit, I said he has made good plans to try and reduce it (making a nice foundation to build off of to reduce the deficit)

Where does it say he's trying to get rid of social security? The only person I've heard talk about social security was Ron Paul saying people should have the option to opt out of social security, Obama has said that the SS checks might not go out
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20078789-503544.html

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/obama-details-his-balanced-plan-to-reduce-the-deficit/
He's got a plan to reduce the deficit by 1.5 trillion by raising taxes for rich people

Last edited by Kyle on 3/23/2012, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 12:36 am

Dylan0410 wrote:
Kyle wrote:

He isn't on the news much, you're right, and I'm sure you know why. Also, I believe in voter fraud. Hes for the constitution and ending the drug war, BY ACTUALLY LEGALIZING THEM. Theres plenty more, but you've read up on some of it I'm sure.

Ya I listened to a couple of his debates while playing TF2, he made some pretty good arguements about foreign relations, got halfway through before i got off

I watched one report saying Ron Paul rarely appears in the news and that's why I couldn't remember anything about him, I remember seeing him like 3 months back but lately it's all been Romney, Gingrich and Santorum

Back to top Go down
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

Nick-Name : David

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 1:24 am

i didn't read every thing but let me revive a quote from Ron Paul...

"The only reason the riots stopped in LA was due to the blacks having to go and pick up their welfare checks."

Yes funny

but not someone i want in office.

I vote democrat they are for the poor sons of bitches like my self.. Its funny when people getting disability wanna vote republican when the republicans don't believe in social programs... WHICH INCLUDES FUNDING FOR COLLEGES....
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 1:24 am

Kyle wrote:
Dylan0410 wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Ya I listened to a couple of his debates while playing TF2, he made some pretty good arguements about foreign relations, got halfway through before i got off

I watched one report saying Ron Paul rarely appears in the news and that's why I couldn't remember anything about him, I remember seeing him like 3 months back but lately it's all been Romney, Gingrich and Santorum

Yeah not talking about you as you researched it, but most people don't do any sort of research into policies and just look in the media and skip past paul. The media doesn't want an actual good guy to become president.

Ron Paul is all about giving you a choice. (your example was a system like social security) and everyone else tries to fix problems by limiting you more and more which causes the problem to become bigger. I'm not sure of any other presidents view on legalizing marijuana, but I'm pretty sure any other candidate but paul has simply skipped over important issues going on in the world and dodged any important questions while Paul is deciding what would improve the economy.

Last edited by Dylan0410 on 3/23/2012, 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 1:27 am

Again me being a poor mother fucker.. i will never vote republican... they do not support us small people they are all for the big business....
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 1:34 am

David - I'm not going to say whats good and bad about democrats and republicans as they are both in the wrong for trying to root for one another like a football team and not actually looking at the real problems going on in the world.

But Paul is running AS a republican for popularity. He is really a Libertarian. Probably the best choice for you as a human being.

"A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have...."

These social programs are wasting money on nothing. It's not like schooling is any better due to the department of education. Ron Paul is ready to abolish broken systems that are out to make the government bigger and put rights back in your hands.

By the way, its the rich who create businesses in which you work for. AKA, more money for you. It's a good thing. Free Market society is greater than all of this bullshit.

Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 1:50 am

So you take away the social programs that assist us in going to school.. i cant afford college without these systems.. and they work fine.. Thats what i am saying.. THEY are not for the middle class unless they want to start paying for my school and paying the same fucking taxes we pay... then talk to me about voting for them..

I pay 33 fucking percent of my income.. I make 825 Gross pay.. which means i get 552.75 approx net pay...

Explain to me why they make SO MUCH FUCKING CASH as Corporate fucks... and pay a MUCH smaller percent in taxes? Yes it more money but...

if im paying 33 percent and making less money and they are paying out 15% and makeing a shit ton more money... how the fuck does that make sense?

Tax it the same fucking 33 percent across the board and see what happens then.

Take a look at California State university in Berkly... They just raised their tuition by 30%... and guess what happen... The Admin side of the school not the teachers ... got a 10% raise... wtf is this bull shit

I dont talk politics because no matter who we vote in ... they aren't going to change shit... btw my hatred to the fucking government started with the first bush.. I have yet to like a president since then....

None of the fucking greedy pieces of shit running in the 2012 election are going to change a damn thing... and the republicans did nothing but shoot down all the ideas from Obama administration.. so to say he was an epic failure makes you sound like an idiot.. I wanted Hilary to win though....

Bill was an idiot for most things but did a good job for the most part... his fucking free trade shit is retarded and started the down fall of our job core...
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 2:05 am

Thats because there hasn't been a candidate that isn't greedy and for lowering government involvement other than Paul.

Paul wants to lower your taxes. If you look into his speeches and tie them all together it will make a lot of sense what hes for.

The reason why I think Paul DOES want to change shit unlike the other candidates is because hes been consistent with his views since the 70's. Theres videos out there with him preaching for all of these good things and a crowd booing him due to their own retardation.

Like I said about republican/democrat they both don't really matter. I can't name one good thing Obama is up there for.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 10:54 am

Obama also wants to give tax breaks to the poorer people of the U.S. and have higher taxes for the rich people Dylan, but the republicans of voting party to pass this plan is and will vote against it every time because they don't want their taxes raised

He tried to get the tax breaks passed before the taxes were going to be done in 2012 but the house, I believe, stopped it every time he tried to get it passed

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/23/2012, 12:33 pm

Kail....you're linking me to videos WITHOUT CAPTIONS and expecting me to watch it? thats like feeding a monkey full on bananas and trying to get it to eat green beans. It'll never happen.
Back to top Go down
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/24/2012, 9:20 pm

Dragon_Legion wrote:
Kail....you're linking me to videos WITHOUT CAPTIONS and expecting me to watch it? thats like feeding a monkey full on bananas and trying to get it to eat green beans. It'll never happen.

LMFAO want me to create captions for you ryan..?

These can be used on any video

"Your gay"
"You damn homo"
"You damn lesbian"
"Shoot your self"
"JUMP ON YOUR BED"
Back to top Go down
Roger
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

Nick-Name : Rog

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/25/2012, 9:07 pm

lol guys i just wait an see...then bid with some friends if he whoever wins will die in office
Back to top Go down
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/26/2012, 2:42 am

Roger wrote:
lol guys i just wait an see...then bid with some friends if he whoever wins will die in office

Well i can almost 100% say there wont be an assassination.... people arent dumb enough... they are just dumb to the point where they will drive the US further into the ground by voting against things that will help us back.

In a lot of cities here in California that used to be free of crime have been hit hard... It seems like the cops are taking longer to go and for the fire and medical side it seems like its taking them longer to get there also..

When i took a look at my cities public service wage thingy lol... The City Lawyer, City Manager, Fire Chief, Police Chief, Mayor, and City Council all made over 130k per year... WTF ... mots of the council and mayor all have full time jobs in companies.. The city manager only works 3 days week.. the rest hes working as a Vice President of operations for some large ass corp...

Its shit like this that fucks everyone over.

Picture them paying the same in tax percents as we do with out all those loop holes... I can say with 100% certainty that our budget would be alot easier.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/29/2012, 8:53 am

LOL

Just heard on the new that Bush is going to endorse Romney

Anyone know why? Because they're both retarded monkeys. Guarantee Romney is going to lose a lot of votes now because Bush is backing him rofl

Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/29/2012, 5:46 pm

Kyle wrote:
LOL

Just heard on the new that Bush is going to endorse Romney

Anyone know why? Because they're both retarded monkeys. Guarantee Romney is going to lose a lot of votes now because Bush is backing him rofl

I'm pretty sure its part of a plot as well. They wouldn't have bush endorse anybody without the intent to lose votes.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   3/29/2012, 6:24 pm

Maybe Bush decided he wanted to do something good for the country and made sure romney wouldn't get president by backing him up lol

Bout time he did something useful

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Politics....   

Back to top Go down

Politics....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next