Share | 

Random topic that has nothing to do with intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Re: Random topic that has nothing to do with intro   3/21/2012, 11:04 pm

It was an introduction thread for ArguedStar started by ArguedStar that was started a month ago and last past before geebib's was posted almost a month ago

Like every other new member geebib needs to make his own introduction thread and his bot post was answered in the very first response to this thread (made by me) and was relinked after his post for the bot

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
Jamie

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Random topic that has nothing to do with intro   3/21/2012, 11:18 pm

See your point..
But by chance someone that had been afk came on and checked threads, He may want to say hello to a member he has never met before. Can easily just ignore his request of the bots. Still no need to close the thread.

PostSubject: Re: Random topic that has nothing to do with intro   3/21/2012, 11:22 pm

I'm going to spank you both. There are really only 2 reasons, imo, to lock a thread (other than an OBVIOUS necro), 1 if its requested or 2 if the trolling/flaming is getting way out of hand and its not in the flaming forum. kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

Nick-Name : David

PostSubject: Random topic that has nothing to do with intro   3/22/2012, 5:26 am

Dragon_Legion wrote:
I'm going to spank you both. There are really only 2 reasons, imo, to lock a thread (other than an OBVIOUS necro), 1 if its requested or 2 if the trolling/flaming is getting way out of hand and its not in the flaming forum. kthxbai.

SO im going to flame you bend over and let me light my flame thrower (Home made it looks weird but works sorta... no many places to play with it.)
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Random topic that has nothing to do with intro   3/22/2012, 11:08 am

lol

PostSubject: Re: Random topic that has nothing to do with intro   

Back to top Go down

Random topic that has nothing to do with intro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1