View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 5:01 am

Haha wassup guys. thought i would check in on yall. i got my bot up for now i guess, but hey steve i want a better title than very active member!!! ive been a mod and mini mod. iso something like retired mod or retired mini mod or something!

is d2 still as dead as i assumed it is?
when is d3 coming out?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
Hells_Fire445
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Steve

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 5:03 am

ehh too lazy to change all that shit lol

and yes it's dead -_-

d3 no one knows, but rumors says around febuary

Xbox one: sk8almost45 - halo, COD, battlefield 4
Facebook @ sk8almost44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.D2Chaox.com
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 5:35 am

seems like if its that close to coming out it would have been announced by now, we've only been waiting 8 years
Back to top Go down
Hells_Fire445
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Steve

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 5:43 am

haha i know right! fuck.

Xbox one: sk8almost45 - halo, COD, battlefield 4
Facebook @ sk8almost44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.D2Chaox.com
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 5:45 am

oh well, probably wont play many games in general after new years, my last college semester didnt go so well in the grades aspect and i need to pick it up if my parents are gonna pay for it hah

edit: wtf are the 'points' on our profiles, im tired of not knowing what those are for!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 12:31 pm

Blizzard really has no clue when they will release it. It was suppose to be late 2011, like December, but once the beta came out they decided to completely change the Demon Hunter and now the target is early 2012, like steve said.
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 12:34 pm

deadmeatbh wrote:
Blizzard really has no clue when they will release it. It was suppose to be late 2011, like December, but once the beta came out they decided to completely change the Demon Hunter and now the target is early 2012, like steve said.

they're the most indecisive game makers the world has...
Back to top Go down
Gears
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

Nick-Name : Apple.

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 1:01 pm

Because of 2007 Blizzard-Activision Merger.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 4:52 pm

Diablo 3 is already being pissed on by these new garbage features.

I used to actually care about the game a year ago. Now? I could care less about it as I already know it's not going to be very good.

V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 6:41 pm

Dylan0410 wrote:
Diablo 3 is already being pissed on by these new garbage features.

I used to actually care about the game a year ago. Now? I could care less about it as I already know it's not going to be very good.
I am having mixed feelings about it. When people talk about Diablo they are basically talking about Diablo 2, that is what is pissing alot of people off is because it looks more like a 3D version of D1 rather then D2. Things that turn me off are the RMAH, only 4 people to a party, skill damage is based on weapon damage, and items just look so boring compared to D2. 4 people parties will get boring fast. Spell damage based off of weapon damage is just completely retarded. Real Money Auction House I am having alot of mixed feelings about, I think it is good they everyone gets a chance to sell items for real money but will there be so many people trying to sell for real money and make it hard to buy for Game Gold.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 7:06 pm

Exactly!

The game looks good game play wise but when you actually look into the mechanics its like ummm...

Skill damage being based on weapon damage is okay to an extent. Think about it, any melee character's skill damage is based on weapon damage in D2 anyways. This is to balance so gear is just as dependent on magic characters as melee. Spells should work in a more complex way though, such as basing some spells damage based off a % of your weapon damage.

The RMAH is pure shit, though. One of my main turn-offs. The only thing that would justify something like this is if it were a free to play MMO. "I can spend 2 hours out of my work shift to get so and so item while this guy spent 100 hours farming for it!".. No, its dumb. Buying your way to victory has only ever really existed in free MMO's as a way for them to make money off of their free game.

Playing with only 4 people at one time does seem really boring for someone who wants more action out of a game. This does make it good for a co-op game though, which I'm guessing blizzard intends to do.

To sum it up, the game looks really dumb if you plan to play it with total strangers online but it actually seems pretty fun if its just to get a couple of buddies together to play with each other, like we do in ChX sometimes.

This is why I keep telling everyone to check out Guild Wars 2. It's an MMO unlike Diablo games but there is going to be no monthly fee and has very awesome game mechanics.

Oh, and hey Derrick. Good to see you're around.

Nick-Name : Pourliver

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 7:21 pm

D3 economy will be based on real money ... That really suck...

But I still want to try the beta ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 7:48 pm

Pourliver wrote:

Well, not really the currency is game gold which they have an AH for that but they will also have an AH for real money. That is kind of what scares me but they have a listing fee and I selling fee.

I do agree with you Dylan on the RMAH but there has always been item sites out there from Diablo 2, this is kind of an interesting way they are going with it because it allows everyone to sell for real money if they have a paypal account. I do wish there was no way to pay for items but that basically has always been Diablo.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 8:03 pm

Wow, alot of different idea's. I myself think that the way diablo 3 is, there making it so we have to team fight to get through it! Exactly how it should be. D2 LoD Biggest problem they have. Charecters To fucking godly! no need a team effort everything can be done solo. thats not no fun, i could play offline and get that.
And about the release date, Alot of the preorder sites have a ship on date of feb 7th. i looked at like 4-5 sites they all said feb 7th. So around there i take it.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 8:19 pm

Jamie wrote:
Wow, alot of different idea's. I myself think that the way diablo 3 is, there making it so we have to team fight to get through it! Exactly how it should be. D2 LoD Biggest problem they have. Charecters To fucking godly! no need a team effort everything can be done solo. thats not no fun, i could play offline and get that.
And about the release date, Alot of the preorder sites have a ship on date of feb 7th. i looked at like 4-5 sites they all said feb 7th. So around there i take it.

LoD is so fucking godly because of those stupid 1.10 Runewords they had to throw in. Have you played 1.08? I use to love LoD back then. Sorc is the only character to teleport, no infinity. Hell, Does anyone remember those STUPID ITH items or whatever you called them? eBOTD Reminds me of them everytime I look at it. I was so happy when they patch the glitched items but laughed when I saw those new runewords come out. What was the point in the patching the Glitch items when the Runewords made it worse.

Synergies that also came out in the same patch, if I am correct, helped fuck up the game. Remeber those Nova/Orb/TS sorces use to kick ass, even Buriza zons were fun to play.

Basically, they fucked up LoD because of a Patch I know it is only a matter of time they will fuck up D3.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/20/2011, 8:38 pm

deadmeatbh wrote:
Pourliver wrote:

Well, not really the currency is game gold which they have an AH for that but they will also have an AH for real money. That is kind of what scares me but they have a listing fee and I selling fee.

I do agree with you Dylan on the RMAH but there has always been item sites out there from Diablo 2, this is kind of an interesting way they are going with it because it allows everyone to sell for real money if they have a paypal account. I do wish there was no way to pay for items but that basically has always been Diablo.

There has been item sites on Diablo 2. That doesn't mean blizzard couldn't step in and ban item sellers/buyers like they should. Also, item sites have that security barrier where your credit card can get stolen. What blizzard is basically doing with this RMAH is saying "Oh, people buy and sell items anyways so why not make a safe and easy way for them to do it?"

It's just like saying "Oh, people murder anyways, so lets just allow people to go out and murder"

The one good thing about Diablo 3 is what Jamie says which i hope is true. Other than that, the game looks terrible for a Diablo game.

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/21/2011, 12:40 am

From what it looks like to me is diablo 2 gameplay (like over view and buttons)with wow graphics and modes inside the game lol(like how the spells and attacks look.) Hope it has daily quests for certain times and different days and extra places u can go. not just the same old shit all the fucking time. That also helpd kill diablo 2. -Needs to be an on going realm not just a solid World imo

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/21/2011, 1:21 am

Jamie wrote:
From what it looks like to me is diablo 2 gameplay (like over view and buttons)with wow graphics and modes inside the game lol(like how the spells and attacks look.) Hope it has daily quests for certain times and different days and extra places u can go. not just the same old shit all the fucking time. That also helpd kill diablo 2. -Needs to be an on going realm not just a solid World imo

Daily quests are repetitive as well, though. You're right, and I think the word you're looking for there is "dynamic".

Thats why I always liked Diablo 2. It had slightly dynamic gameplay, such as the ability to position yourself in combat etc.

This is why you should also check out Guild Wars 2 (Even though it might require a decent PC to play). A lot of people who are generally into FPS games aren't into MMO's as well, but this game is an exception. It's an MMO that plays like one, but also has physical FPS qualities, like the dynamic ability to actively dodge attacks, block, and use positioning and skill except in a 3D MMO.

This kind of gameplay drew me into diablo 2.

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/21/2011, 1:31 am

Ill just wait for d3 lol. its already preorder'd so now its just a waiting game

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/21/2011, 1:56 am

lol what does this have to do with me getting a different title!
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/21/2011, 2:02 am

LoL no one knows. It just does

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/21/2011, 2:30 am

Derrick you should know we are the Masters of Off-Topic on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/21/2011, 5:14 am

Steve already mentioned that hes too lazy and so this is what we do. We use one topic to talk about the other thing you mentioned instead of taking the time out to separate this and Diablo 3 talk.

Smile What a Face

V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Mario

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/21/2011, 3:34 pm

I think im the only one on this forum with the beta. Ill tell you its fun as hell. Period. I can only imagine once the game comes out and you can go past the first mini-boss of A1.

They have focused on the item and build combinations a lot. That was the biggest thing for diablo 2. Experimenting, and they are trying to give that to people. They are doing a ton of awesome things that I cant wait to see, so far the only universal complaint I hear from people is the RMAH. And those that complain about other aspects haven't played the game.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   12/21/2011, 4:21 pm

Chaos wrote:
I think im the only one on this forum with the beta. Ill tell you its fun as hell. Period. I can only imagine once the game comes out and you can go past the first mini-boss of A1.

They have focused on the item and build combinations a lot. That was the biggest thing for diablo 2. Experimenting, and they are trying to give that to people. They are doing a ton of awesome things that I cant wait to see, so far the only universal complaint I hear from people is the RMAH. And those that complain about other aspects haven't played the game.
I had it on my desktop. no key i had a emulator. BUT my computer wouldnt play it or install it cause it was a pos. Now that i have my new comp. i cannot find the damn beta. i may have deleted it D: i played it though TV though. i died instantly though cause tv has a lag time of like 5 secs Rofl

PostSubject: Re: ISO a better title :(   

Back to top Go down

ISO a better title :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next