Welcome to Chaox.us
Diablo 2 LOD Battle.net US East Ladder Channel: Clan ChX
Don't forget to favorite www.Chaox.us

Clan ChxClan Chx  HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

What ever happened to helping other clan members out???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Have you noticed the hospitality decrease in the clan?
Yes
75%
 75% [ 3 ]
No
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Hells_Fire445
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Steve

PostSubject: What ever happened to helping other clan members out???   11/16/2011, 9:40 pm

Lately I've noticed people "in the clan" just ignoring other members that need help with something simple, such as help with ancients, grushing, leveling, basic starter items, etc. I understand if you are poor and can't really help other members, but it seems to have been increasing. Yah you might not know the person, but they're in the same clan as you, and it wouldn't hurt to lend a hand to a new face. I'm not saying you have to give your whole account away to a random new member, but if they're in the clan, lend a hand if you can to someone in need. "gotta tal or amn rune?" "yah i might let me check"... "hey man i'm tryin to hit level 60, do you think you can do a few chaos runs?" etc. Almost everyone in the clan use mf bots now, so you might have some items you don't need/cant sell that someone else could use. Why let it sit on a mule that you'll never sell?!?

Lets see some hospitality, that's all I have to say. I would like to see this clan helping out one another like how it was years ago, and when the ladder reset a few weeks back. This is a clan, help out one another!

And if you are one of those people who have ever been ignored, start helping others out and others might help you out someday remembering how you helped them in the past. Introduce yourself to everyone, get active in the clan. Make threads on the site, reply to people's post. Hop on TeamSpeak and at least LISTEN to us, even if you don't have a mic or just want to listen. Join our guild or introduce yourself to other guild members.

-Discuss.

Xbox one: sk8almost45 - halo, COD, battlefield 4
Facebook @ sk8almost44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.D2Chaox.com
Weskimo
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Weskimo

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to helping other clan members out???   11/16/2011, 10:14 pm

As ive said countless places.

If you need a rush or random quests msg me here or ingame on chx-wes.@azeroth and ill get to you asap. Sure i bot all the time but thats because no one needs help.

I hate chaosing yes but if u want runs just ask and ill run legit.
Back to top Go down
badgurl10101200

Nick-Name : Suzie Q

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to helping other clan members out???   11/16/2011, 10:34 pm

I agree with you Steve. It seems like a lot of people like to think about themselfs on here and it isn't right. I try go out of my way for people and it seems when I have a question about something no one if really there to answer them. Its like they want what they want and fuck everyone else. I am always trying to help people out. I even go onto jsp under services just to help people out. For transfers on there I will go on Wes's account just so I feel good that I have helped someone. All I am asking is for those of you who are one of those people who only think about yourself, I think you should start thinking about others and what others DO FOR YOU. I'm tired of feeling like I'm being used. For those of you who do help me out, I just want to say thank you soo much. Without you guys helping me, I would not be here because I would of quit. Also I think that when we don't want something (like Steve was saying about items staying on mules we will not use) I think instead of selling it on jsp just to make some fg, we should start a forum or something with items we are going to get rid of just to see if someone would need it before we sell it. That might help the new clan members out or even the older ones.

And by the way, if anyone ever needs help with anything, I will try my best to help you out. If I can't I usually ask Wes. I'm always willing to help xfer someone or even start rushing them. Ya I'm not good at rushing yet but I am learning how to as best as I can.

I did not mean to offend anyone on here. I do enjoy talking to everyone:D And yes for the ones who like to hide, come onto Teamspeak. We are awesome and we talking about random stuff a lot of time. I promise you that you will laugh when on.
Back to top Go down
Shane86

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to helping other clan members out???   11/16/2011, 10:51 pm

i always help people when i see them asking for something i stop my bots n so anything i can at that time Smile

SO if u all need any help hit me up!
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to helping other clan members out???   11/16/2011, 11:06 pm

I never help, I'm greedy.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to helping other clan members out???   11/17/2011, 12:18 am

did 3 ancients today for rands. And almost always stopin bot to xfer people that i dont even know. Sall good though, i dont mind helpin when im arround. Ive said to evey new person who i am and if u need almost anything at all u can get ahold of at juggaloism@useast chx-jamie@azeroth and die_bymypower@d2jsp.org

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to helping other clan members out???   11/17/2011, 12:34 am

same for me, but by the time I see that someone wants help, they've usually left the channel and when I message them they're like "Yeah, already got it done, thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to helping other clan members out???   

Back to top Go down

What ever happened to helping other clan members out???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1