Welcome to Chaox.us
Diablo 2 LOD Battle.net US East Ladder Channel: Clan ChX
Don't forget to favorite www.Chaox.us

Clan ChxClan Chx  HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/14/2011, 2:13 am

Apparently no one knows what the best THING you found is... not things hoz's and sur runes are the best you guys have gotten? lol

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/14/2011, 3:09 am

There is no one best thing... You can't just pick one item out of 50+ good items. And if you want to go there, eth titans are not good enough to be best thing, you can buy unid cheap on jsp. Also, I am guess you did not find the ptorch, you just id'd, so that doesn't count either.

Like I said, no one can pick one item out of all the good things they food. Making 400fg for tals armor, I think that was a gg find at the time. With the sur runes, you got to understand the drop rates of HRs, just because they are cheaper then jah and ber doesn't mean they are bad finds.

Edit: What you are asking is like asking a kid what is the best candy they bought.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/14/2011, 3:42 am

I found the ptorch lol... and out of everything i've found ya... eth titans would be the best (unless you really want to count a sur rune as the best item, that's a rune and it's common as shit, find hrs all the time over night and can up um/mal/ist/gul/vex into good hrs and sell higher so who cares?)

19/14 ptorch is pretty fuckin good find... (But if you want to get technical it's a good ID but I still got it myself)

I'd consider griffons good and that 40 life java gc, I'm talking about shit that you might find like every couple of weeks of mfing, you can find hoz, shako, hrs, treks, etc etc on a weekly basis....

And if you ask a kid what was the best candy they bought from the candy store the first thing they tell you is most likely going to be the best thing they bought (in their opinion...), me for instance the first thing I would buy would be starbursts, cause I fuckin love starbursts

Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/14/2011, 1:25 pm

Kyle wrote:
I found the ptorch lol... and out of everything i've found ya... eth titans would be the best (unless you really want to count a sur rune as the best item, that's a rune and it's common as shit, find hrs all the time over night and can up um/mal/ist/gul/vex into good hrs and sell higher so who cares?)

19/14 ptorch is pretty fuckin good find... (But if you want to get technical it's a good ID but I still got it myself)

I'd consider griffons good and that 40 life java gc, I'm talking about shit that you might find like every couple of weeks of mfing, you can find hoz, shako, hrs, treks, etc etc on a weekly basis....

And if you ask a kid what was the best candy they bought from the candy store the first thing they tell you is most likely going to be the best thing they bought (in their opinion...), me for instance the first thing I would buy would be starbursts, cause I fuckin love starbursts

Oh... So it is common for you to find 3 Sur runes in 26 hours? And cubing to HRs is not finding...
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/14/2011, 9:10 pm

SavSin wrote:
Kyle wrote:
SavSin wrote:
20/20/10 anni

I remember that lol, did you ever sell it?

Nope cant get it over 1.5k and i wont sell for less then 2
That sucks Sad gotta hold out then lol

deadmeatbh wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Oh... So it is common for you to find 3 Sur runes in 26 hours? And cubing to HRs is not finding...

ya it's common for you to find hrs in hell games... mals/ists/guls are hrs even if they're not worth as much as bers/jahs

Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/14/2011, 10:22 pm

Kyle wrote:

deadmeatbh wrote:
Kyle wrote:

ya it's common for you to find hrs in hell games... mals/ists/guls are hrs even if they're not worth as much as bers/jahs

Teach me how to find these common HRs, you know some drop more frequent then others? Even if mal is classed as a HR doesnt mean sur+ runes drop just as much.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/15/2011, 1:44 am

.... omg matt shut the fuck up, hrs are common sur = hr, mal = hr

Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Matt/Kyle rage on best items found (lol)   11/15/2011, 2:15 am

HR maybe be common to you, but to me I think 3 sur runes in 26 hours is nice. But kyle knows all so if he doesn't think it's a good drop then that's what it is. My bad, I will ask you next time if my drop is good or not. Kyle you are the one that needs to shut the fuck up, you are sitting there telling us what we can and can not say is a good drop.

Eth titans are not even that good of a drop either.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/15/2011, 2:45 am

Well I did say "thing" and usually thing is singular, unless the English vocabulary has changed since I was last in school and taught the meaning of this... and I could ask everyone who bots this season how many hrs they've found (um and up) and everyone one of them would say they have found more than a few

Etits might not be a good drop but in all the years of botting and mfing I think i've only found 2 or 3 (found not bought)

I'm not saying hrs aren't a good drop... they're just common (talking hrs in general... not going to break down and say bers/jahs/surs/ohms etc)

One last edit, if you feel the need to ask me if your item is good or not I shall give you an answer! Because I am just that kind Smile

Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/15/2011, 3:02 am

Kyle wrote:
Well I did say "thing" and usually thing is singular, unless the English vocabulary has changed since I was last in school and taught the meaning of this... and I could ask everyone who bots this season how many hrs they've found (um and up) and everyone one of them would say they have found more than a few
Umm.. go read your first post in your topic because you failed here also. You posted your p torch and eth titans... singular means one, not two.

The fact that I said 3 sur in 26 hours doesnt mean that is all I found. Go ask around and see if people found the same HR (and I mean HIGH, not your crappy mal, ist, and gul) 3 times in 26 hours, that was just from using one character not multiple bots. I know people find them here and there but the fact that I said "3 sur in 26 hours" every time kind meant something.

Get your facts straight before you try to act like a know it all.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

Nick-Name : Rog

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/15/2011, 12:28 pm

lol i hunt in the pit an the maulsim where countess is ..an the one in act 2 forgot what it is called..but i find hrs some 2 in same run mal an up
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   11/15/2011, 12:41 pm

Roger wrote:
lol i hunt in the pit an the maulsim where countess is ..an the one in act 2 forgot what it is called..but i find hrs some 2 in same run mal an up

The point I was trying to make and Kyle failed to under stand is that I found 3 of the same HIGH RUNES(not the stupid mal and ist? within 26 hours on one character. I know it is pretty easy to find HRs I found many but like I said it was the same one 3 times within 26 hours. But kyle doesn't like it so he had to argue about how HRs are common and failure to realize what I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)   

Back to top Go down

Matt/Kyle fight on best items found (lol)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1