The Javazon - Kyle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: The Javazon - Kyle   11/6/2011, 8:04 pm

Making this topic since it was deleted before and I'm going to use it again later and don't want to have to look at my old zon as a reference lol

All necessary skills will be maxed by lvl 95, but by the time you hit 80 with this build you can solo baal/chaos runs with OR without FC (FC just makes shit a hell of a lot easier and if you're interested in it read 1.13D Working Hacks AND this works for both PvP and PvM)

Skills:
Dodge=1
Avoid=1
Evade=1

Power Strike=20
Lightning Bolt=20
Charged Strike=20
Lightning Strike=20
Lightning Fury=20
(Those in red come first)

Gear:
Griffons - Comes with FCR (for tele'ing), and highest -light res and +light dmg possible for more dmg of course (throw in a facet)

Titans - ED doesn't affect your dmg, but high LL helps heal you, you can use tstrokes but titans has less req and gives stats

Enigma - You need to tele, if you're not the one needing to tele you can throw CoH on for more res + LL + more stats

20/20 Monarch
- Lots more dmg

Crafted Gloves - Crafting your own is a hell of a lot cheaper and quicker than trying to get rare gloves, but you need 2 java/ias/str/dex/res start with 2java/20ias first and then get the other stats, NEVER STOP CRAFTING!

Tgod's Belt - Sorb, Stats, more zon skills what more could you ask for?

Treks - Stats, fhr, frw; you can use gores or WW but they won't give the +str

Maras - You can also try and get your hands on a nice ammy with zon/str/dex/res but get the highest res you can afford we need it!

Raven/BK - You can use a soj if you're worried about mana

Anni/Torch/Java GCS/fill in the little spaces with 20 lifers

CTA/Spirit on switch - Highest fcr spirit you can get!

Infinity Merc with w/e armor and helm you like, Vgaze and fort work well

Stats:
Finally, stats. If you have the gear listed with highest stats you can afford (by stats I mean + str/dex) you won't need a lot in str or dex to get everything we need
Strength: Just enough to glitch everything on, by the end of my gear hunt + leveling I only have 32 base strength
Dexterity: You need enough to get max block, PvP or PvM max block is a necessity
Vitality: Everything else goes here
Energy: I swear to god if you put any in energy get a token and respec!

Setup is pretty simple, have Charged Strike on your left click and on the right one Lightning Strike and Teleport (Switch out lightning strike with lightning fury if you're not going to FC just so you can get some range attacks). Don't try and take on the mobs head on bring them down with your range attack first and go in with cs. Your fcr is pretty bad in this setup so switch to cta/spirit when you're tele'ing somewhere for more fcr.

This is purely a PvP build, designed for max dmg, high life and decent survivability vs people, it can be used for PvM but you're going to get hit hard so play around with the gear to get it to how you like it if you're going to be using it for PvM'ing (Not necessary if you're going to fc Wink cause you can kill shit before they even touch you).

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~

Last edited by Kyle on 11/17/2011, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Javazon - Kyle   11/6/2011, 9:34 pm

Looks like a very stable gg build. Made it all by yourself?

Thing about zons is they have shitty fcr rates if I'm not mistaken and need lots to be able to match up with a sorc's tele.

Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Re: The Javazon - Kyle   11/7/2011, 12:39 am

Dylan0410 wrote:
Looks like a very stable gg build. Made it all by yourself?

Thing about zons is they have shitty fcr rates if I'm not mistaken and need lots to be able to match up with a sorc's tele.

Mmmm pretty sure it's the common guide, ya fcr is bad but if you switch over to cta/spirit you get enough fcr to teleport to chaos/baal without getting hit

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Javazon - Kyle   2/23/2012, 4:58 pm

i disagree with your shield if youre going with max block. go for 5/5'd SS if youre maxing block. at that point damage wont be much of a factor. really all you need is 8k+ cs to do massive pvm damage

if you're going 20/20 id go ahead and max vit
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
acyroma
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Javazon - Kyle   3/22/2012, 10:49 am

I would just put a cube in stash and keep your enigma there just to tele to chaos sanctuary, then re equip coh or whatever armor you want to. You lose one skiller but it's worth it. Can keep fcr rings or other gear switches in cube too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Javazon - Kyle   

Back to top Go down

The Javazon - Kyle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1