Welcome to Chaox.us
Diablo 2 LOD Battle.net US East Ladder Channel: Clan ChX
Don't forget to favorite www.Chaox.us

Clan ChxClan Chx  HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnoe

Nick-Name : Noe

PostSubject: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 1:21 am

I just wanted to say GET A LIFE. I was in channel on Starcraft simply trying to catch roger. DUE to Jamie raging and BRYAN deciding to shitlist this ip address, I will not be running a bot in your channel at all for this reset. If I am going to be in the channel at all I will send a FLOOD BOT unlike any other you seen before. I do not use pub released versions and only do so when someone LIKE YOURSELVES want to be a JACKASS. If I decide to lower myself to your level, I will do so after I see the 1st set of runs up. I have ran bots in your channel for 3 seasons now and my runs BROUGHT PEEPS to your channel. WHICH between ROGER AND I, that is what was keeping the channel alive back 4 months ago when I quit running, No clue how the channel has been since other than it being dead everytime I thought about starting the bots back up.

I had planned on running this season in your channel but after your actions today that will no longer be the case. Roger if you are reading this message me on jsp or give me a call. If you decide to switch channels lmk as well and I will follow other wise I will probably run for clan auth DUE TO THE ABOVE ACTIONS.

The accounts I have botted on for you guys ARE:
goodnoe
goodnoe1
goodnoe4
goodnoe613
goodnoe8
goodnoe9
goodnoe10
goodnoe12
goodnoe13
goodnoe14
goodnoe15
goodnoe16
goodnoe17
goodnoe18
GOTSTUFF
custom_noe001
custom_noe002
custom_noe003
custom_noe004
custom_noe005
custom_noe006
custom_noe007
custom_noe008
custom_noe009
custom_noe010

And probably several others
USUALLY they were games with several bots in the game like my Wind Druid and Hammerdin combo or the SIN NECRO DRUID HAMMER series.
Back to top Go down
Hells_Fire445
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Steve

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 5:12 am

What did u do to get shitlisted? You must have broken a rule to get banned from the channel... Bryan and Jamie what's your sides of the story?

Xbox one: sk8almost45 - halo, COD, battlefield 4
Facebook @ sk8almost44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.D2Chaox.com
Hells_Fire445
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 5:43 am

Code:
[11:54:25 PM] -- Noe [31ms] has joined the channel using StarCraft: Brood War (2 wins).
[11:54:28 PM] -- Deathlybladez [78ms] has joined the channel using StarCraft: Brood War (0 wins).
[11:54:30 PM] <Noe> HOLD ON A DAMN MINUTE
[11:54:34 PM] <Deathlybladez> roflroflrofl
[11:54:36 PM] <Noe> SC PEEPS NOT ALLOWED
[11:54:39 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> no sry
[11:54:43 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> were a diablo 2 clan only
[11:54:44 PM] <Deathlybladez> roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
[11:54:47 PM] <Noe> well really i am part of clan chx
[11:54:50 PM] <Deathlybladez> HerpDerp?
[11:54:52 PM] <Deathlybladez> derp?
[11:54:53 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> and you are?
[11:54:57 PM] <Deathlybladez> her?
[11:54:59 PM] <Noe> and am the best bot runner in the channel
[11:55:09 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> well bryan said no sc sryz
[11:55:13 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> i just follow his rules
[11:55:24 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> he said Quote. Plz join on a d2 client or none at all
[11:55:26 PM] <Noe> well tell brain that GOODNOE said FUCK OFF
[11:55:26 PM] <Deathlybladez> i laugh hahah herp?
[11:55:39 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> K
[11:55:44 PM] <Deathlybladez> derp?
[11:55:46 PM] <Deathlybladez> herp derp?
[11:55:47 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> Bryan = cheiftain so its his rules
[11:55:52 PM] <Noe> and if he dont like it good, b/c with new reset i would like to see the channel do shit
[11:56:00 PM] <Deathlybladez> herp?
[11:56:02 PM] <Noe> with out me or roger
[11:56:03 PM] <Deathlybladez> herp derp?
[11:56:06 PM] <Noe> u got nada for reset
[11:56:10 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> k so plz leave on SC and rejoin on d2 client
[11:56:20 PM] <Noe> well i was on a d2 client
[11:56:28 PM] <Deathlybladez> derp?
[11:56:28 PM] <Noe> and was talking to roger
[11:56:33 PM] <Deathlybladez> herp?
[11:56:33 PM] <Noe> while i played sc
[11:56:40 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> ok im not going to argue
[11:56:42 PM] <Noe> but if u wanna be an ass
[11:56:42 PM] <Deathlybladez> herp derp derp?
[11:56:51 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth>  Bryan said! No Sc So Plz follow Rules
[11:56:56 PM] <Noe> i can flood this channel better than the noob dickhead who ewas doing it before
[11:57:06 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> zzz
[11:57:10 PM] <Noe> liek i said tell BRIAN I SAID FUCK OFF
[11:57:16 PM] <Deathlybladez> i aint bound by nobodys nuub rulz HERP DERP
[11:57:30 PM] <Noe> and if i hear 1 more thing
[11:57:38 PM] <Noe> i swear the botted runs will stop
[11:57:43 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> lol
[11:57:45 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> rly
[11:57:48 PM] <Noe> really
[11:57:54 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> u cannot threatin me
[11:58:04 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> all u have to do is not come here on a sc client
[11:58:05 PM] <Deathlybladez> U SIR I HAVE 1 THING TO say!
[11:58:08 PM] <Deathlybladez> HERP DERP!
[11:58:32 PM] -- custom_noe016 [31ms] has joined the channel using Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (Patriarch DinMf, a level 92 ladder Paladin on USEast).
[11:58:32 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> so can u follow rules
[11:58:36 PM] <custom_noe016> YES THEY WILL REALLY
[11:58:44 PM] <Deathlybladez> HERPDERP
[11:58:58 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> Can u leave
[11:59:02 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> on sc
[11:59:03 PM] <Deathlybladez> uhhh no?
[11:59:08 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> and rejoin on d2 client
[11:59:09 PM] <Noe> and all u have to do is get a life and quit being a dickhead
[11:59:17 PM] <Deathlybladez> i dont have d2 LAWL
[11:59:18 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> lol
[11:59:22 PM] <ChaoX : No games available.>
[11:59:25 PM] <BaaX : No games available. (.login to run, make pass game# or none. Bots don't login here)>
[11:59:26 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> all u have ot do is follow our rules
[11:59:33 PM] <custom_noe016> but if u want i can get all kinds of peeps in here
[11:59:35 PM] <Deathlybladez> rofl i shat on ur rulez
[11:59:39 PM] <custom_noe016> or i cvan turn on my FLOOD BOT
[11:59:39 PM] <Deathlybladez> ftw
[11:59:40 PM] <custom_noe016> for ya
[11:59:42 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> .bs Noe@USEast
[11:59:42 PM] Noe was banned by ChX-Bryan (Timebanned for 24 hours [Requested by ChX-Jamie. Post proof on forums (d2chaox.com)(d2chaox.com/Ch
[11:59:43 PM] -- Noe has left the channel.
[11:59:46 PM] -- custom_noe016 has left the channel.
[11:59:46 PM] custom_noe016 was banned by ChX-Bryan (IPBanned.).
[11:59:48 PM] <ChX-Jamie@Azeroth> .bs Deathlybladez@USEast
[11:59:53 PM] <Deathlybladez> haha
[11:59:54 PM] -- Deathlybladez has left the channel.
[11:59:54 PM] Deathlybladez was banned by ChX-Bryan (Timebanned for 24 hours [Requested by ChX-Jamie. Post proof on forums (d2chaox.com)(d2ch

Back to top Go down
Roger
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

Nick-Name : Rog

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 10:10 am

i can vouch for pls remove the ban he has been very gg botter for this clan i will have a talk with him on phone...he shouldnt of said anything about the spam botting......but he is one of the peeps i had come in channel with me like 8 months ago to help keep it active with leechers or just peeps coming in channel to see whats going on...would like the ban to be lifted pls...if i can use a wild card would be great thanks bryan
Back to top Go down
Hells_Fire445
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 10:22 am

Roger wrote:
i can vouch for pls remove the ban he has been very gg botter for this clan i will have a talk with him on phone...he shouldnt of said anything about the spam botting......but he is one of the peeps i had come in channel with me like 8 months ago to help keep it active with leechers or just peeps coming in channel to see whats going on...would like the ban to be lifted pls...if i can use a wild card would be great thanks bryan

It was a 24 hour ban, I pm'd you on Jsp further detail.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

Nick-Name : Rog

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 10:28 am

lol i havent been on jsp fo few weeks ill check it out lol thanks steve
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 1:38 pm

Sry about that roger. But they left me no choice. I didnt know steve had lifted the clientel ban on SC, i was just following rules that bryan had left me with. But other then that roger i tried to nicly ask them before and that last threat was just the last straw. Wont happen again For the SC client. But i cant say i wont do it again if they start the disrespect that they was showing...

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 4:53 pm

The guy is being immature for causing drama and for threatening to flood a channel just because of two people he had an issue with and couldn't sort out.

Also Noe, whats the use of bragging about your botted runs? They are botted.

Also, whoever was spamming herp derp deserves the perm-ban.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 4:59 pm

Dylan0410 wrote:

this made me actually laugh out loud lol

Back to top Go down
ChX-Joshua

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 10:19 pm

I think there is only one issue here.. Mods need to communicate more. If we all think different rules this will re-occur in the future. My suggestion is make a page w/ all rules of channel and chx members to follow. So this eliminates future mis-understandings. Ty. Chx-Joshua
Back to top Go down
goodnoe

Nick-Name : Noe

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 10:36 pm

Dylan0410 wrote:
The guy is being immature for causing drama and for threatening to flood a channel just because of two people he had an issue with and couldn't sort out.

Also Noe, whats the use of bragging about your botted runs? They are botted.

That was someone I know who thought he would be funny b/c you were flaming him for being on starcraft and in channel. He only joined the channel b/c he saw i was in it for about 30 minutes (I was trying to catch roger). However if you wanna perm ban him that will not matter.

Far as me being "immature," I was only reacting to your behavior and to the conversation that took prior to what i posted in this thread. Far as me making a threat, it was not a threat it was something that I can do and was seriously considering doing due to you being a JACKASS b/c I was on starcraft while I WAS TRYING TO CATCH ROGER.

Far as "bragging about my botted runs, I was stating that MY RUNS and ROGERS were the only reason your channel stayed alive. I have ran runs for the last 3 seasons in your channel and my runs are GG which is why people came to your channel. It also appears that the channel is not very active much currently b/c everytime I have logged into D2 in the last 4 months there has been no one in there. I also wanted to say that I am sorry I have a life outside of D2 which does not allow me to PERSONALLY run chaos and baal runs all day long.

JAMIE, far as "asking nicely" for me to use D2 client, you only stopped being a JACKASS after you found out I was part of CHX. Prior to that you were a complete DICKHEAD and based on your actions towards someone who may have been someone new to the channel, it is my opinion that you should have no admin powers. But that is also my opinion. Also keep in mind that a ip ban does not affect my game play or prevent me from doing anything due to the fact I use proxies and static IP addresses. If your channel BOT has the ability to ban cd-keys or accounts (doubt it, probably some piece of shit public release version, due to no skill at making your own) that will also not work very well since I have over 20 cd-keys and 40+ accounts.

Brian, I am sorry for raging towards you. your bot is who put the temp ban on me. JAMIE is the one I have an ISSUE with.

Far as the Flood bot is concerned, yes I do have one that is private and very good at what it does. However if I would have turned it on, I would have PROUDLY taken the credit for doing so. Therefore if some random does it again like last season, do not automatically assume it is me. IF IT IS I WILL MAKE SURE U KNOW IT IS MINE AND WHY!

I do not know IF I will continue to run in CHX this season or not at the moment. I have followed roger around for the past 3-4 seasons and had planned on following in his channel this season but I am still undecided. If I decide not to run them I will remove myself from the guild on jsp and from these forums.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 10:42 pm

K Re Read Bud. Now im Being A Dick. Re Read And Tell Me IM Being A Dick. Ask Ask Ask Ask Is all i do. I dont threanten and React to your imuturity sry my friend. and if u really have a problem with me over something stupid as u not following rules then u are a freaking nerd and need to get over yourself. Now if u can forget about the subject and go on with your life then Cool i can also do the same~!

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 10:44 pm

JAMIE, far as "asking nicely" for me to use D2 client, you only stopped being a JACKASS after you found out I was part of CHX. Prior to that you were a complete DICKHEAD and based on your actions towards someone who may have been someone new to the channel, it is my opinion that you should have no admin powers. But that is also my opinion. Also keep in mind that a ip ban does not affect my game play or prevent me from doing anything due to the fact I use proxies and static IP addresses. If your channel BOT has the ability to ban cd-keys or accounts (doubt it, probably some piece of shit public release version, due to no skill at making your own) that will also not work very well since I have over 20 cd-keys and 40+ accounts.

Brian, I am sorry for raging towards you. your bot is who put the temp ban on me. JAMIE is the one I have an ISSUE with.

FIRST LINE OF YOU BEING IN CHANNEL THAT I SAY SOMETHING TO YOU

[11:54:28 PM] -- Deathlybladez [78ms] has joined the channel using StarCraft: Brood War (0 wins).
You[11:54:30 PM] HOLD ON A DAMN MINUTE
Nub[11:54:34 PM] roflroflrofl
You[11:54:36 PM] SC PEEPS NOT ALLOWED
Me[11:54:39 PM] no sry
Me[11:54:43 PM] were a diablo 2 clan only
Nub[11:54:44 PM]roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl (Me)**THX TTYL**

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 11:00 pm

All I know is this.. there is no point in further conversing this matter all sides it appears have said there side.. MODS will contanct those who are needed. And I will ask Everyone CHX member current or not, new, old, w/e please show some disgression and have respect here for others. This to me comes down to a simple mis-communication between 1 person and another. Thank you for posting evidence and your txt side or s/s's. And If more info is needed the mod team of chx will contact who they need. Until then Have a good day, and remember this.. one person doesnt represent everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 11:13 pm

Two people that I have hardly even talked to in ChX (Well, Rogers pretty cool, hes always stuck around though) are keeping this channel alive? ANYONE can run a bot, its not hard at all. Bots are easily replaceable.

The people keeping the channel alive are the ones who actually talk on the forums and the channel on top of gathering people up for a ladder reset. I've hardly ever even heard of you outside seeing spammed botted runs.

Also, I wasn't part of the conversation in the channel if you are mistaking me for someone else.

I'm sorry that you don't have time to actually play the game, so my question is why even bot in the first place if you cant play afterward?

If you make this big of a deal out of everything small that happens to you in the channel which causes you to decide upon leaving, then I don't really know what to say except maybe leaving would be best. Otherwise, lets put things aside and actually contact someone who can deal with the situation.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/23/2011, 11:50 pm

i guess just pm me or a mod when you want this thread closed noe, cause it's in the flaming section Razz

-PM received, closing.

Last edited by Hells_Fire445 on 10/30/2011, 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   10/30/2011, 5:24 pm

My thoughts (this is the flaming forum after all). Jamie acted as well as he knew how within the constraints of the rules that he knew. Goodnoe, you could have come in a lil more respectfully and asked why instead of starting off trolling.

@chx-joshua: I don't know you, and I've never seen you on the forums before. Please refrain from backseat modding in the future until you are given a leadership position. We really don't much appreciate it when people try to backseat mod. Got a problem, just toss a mod a pm and we'll handle it. Its our job Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN   

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION JAMIE AND BRYAN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1