Nick-Name : Steve

PostSubject: Any 9/11 stories?   9/11/2011, 11:35 am

Times of impact: 8:46 a.m. and 9:02 a.m
Time the burning towers stood: 56 minutes and 102 minutes
Time they took to fall: 12 seconds
2819 dead from 115 different nations
343 Firemen/Paramedics, 23 NYPD, 37 Port Authority Officers

(posted all over facebook)

Sad pretty sad day, i remember i was in middle school and everyone was being called out of class being picked up early by their parents... I asked what happened and none of the teachers could tell anyone, like it was a secrete.. I actually had the chance to go in one of the twin towers before they were destroyed, and I also have a picture of me when I was young with the twin towers behind me in the background. I looked at them last year and it just feels so weird. Why don't they rebuild them?

any stories?? GO! Smile

Xbox one: sk8almost45 - halo, COD, battlefield 4
Facebook @ sk8almost44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.D2Chaox.com
Roger
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

Nick-Name : Rog

PostSubject: Re: Any 9/11 stories?   9/11/2011, 12:10 pm

sorry no stories my aunt was supposed to go there for some meeting for her job up there..an ended up not going not sure if it was those building or next to them though
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Re: Any 9/11 stories?   9/12/2011, 12:24 am

I have none

Everyone talks about the twin towers and yea it's a big deal, very bad day in history, but what people don't talk about is the businesses and the homes that were destroyed in the blocks around the twin towers

People coming together to get the streets cleaned up, businesses running and people back in their homes

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
katiecoin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Any 9/11 stories?   10/20/2011, 4:41 pm

my uncle died in there

havent rid an airplane since
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Nick-Name : Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Any 9/11 stories?   10/23/2011, 1:52 pm

Steve they are rebuilding the trade centers. A tv showd called rebuilding 911 or rebuilding the world trade idk somethign along them lines. But yea they rebuilding them with a more futureistic look

Very Active Member
Very Active Member

Nick-Name : David

PostSubject: Re: Any 9/11 stories?   10/24/2011, 4:14 pm

There not going to be huge like that any more though.. nor in those spots... and its not rebuilding them.... its just moving them lol the business that were there are in different buildings now.

And its not the trade centers that people care about themselves its those people who lost there lives... and all the service men we lost that day. And the saddest part is the people throwing them selves out the windows from stories above because they felt it was a better route then falling with the building.
Back to top Go down
BlUWUlF
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Blu

PostSubject: Re: Any 9/11 stories?   10/24/2011, 11:11 pm

Jamie wrote:
Steve they are rebuilding the trade centers. A tv showd called rebuilding 911 or rebuilding the world trade idk somethign along them lines. But yea they rebuilding them with a more futureistic look

they actually just opened the memorial, I haven't gone to see it yet. It's a concrete park with trees, and where the foundations of the towers were there's 2 holes in the shape of the foundations with waterfalls all around the perimeter. There's also a brass placard around them with all of the names on them.

+ Steve, they told our teachers not to tell any of the students and just go on with the day and let us find out when we got home <_<* (high school, elem+middle schoolers were told but we weren't wtf xD.) I was in the guidance office + watched a plane hit the second tower. Remember that whole day like it was yesterday.

I actually walked home that day and some crazy dumbass in a pickup swerved and stopped in front of me and (I'm dead serious) said "What are you doing out here, you're gonna get hit by a plane!" Sleep

SavSin wrote:
And its not the trade centers that people care about themselves its those people who lost there lives... and all the service men we lost that day. And the saddest part is the people throwing them selves out the windows from stories above because they felt it was a better route then falling with the building.

vouch, not to mention writing their SSN's on themselves so they can be easily identified.

I joke alot, so don't take too much I say personally
(if you do have a problem with me, just talk to me)

Back to top Go down
http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=401714
SavSin
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

Nick-Name : David

PostSubject: Re: Any 9/11 stories?   10/25/2011, 2:05 am

Yeah in our school i was in 6th grade when it happen...

We basically watched it... school started at 7am WEST time.. so not sure on the exact times but yeah...

When we heard about it obv 3 hours late... well at school any way our parents came and got us out of school too.

But at 6am my step dads cell phone goes off and its his brother in NY. thats how we found out about it.. (We were already getting ready for school My mom was at work)

Once she found out she got us out of school and my step dad growing up in NY took it pretty damn hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any 9/11 stories?   

Back to top Go down

Any 9/11 stories?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1