Welcome to Chaox.us
Diablo 2 LOD Battle.net US East Ladder Channel: Clan ChX
Don't forget to favorite www.Chaox.us
 
Clan ChxClan Chx  HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 
 

 Derricks Builds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1597
Registered : 2007-07-28

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Derricks Builds   10/10/2010, 3:31 pm

These are MY personal favorite builds, i will be adding on to this topic.

DO NOT SPAM/FLAME MY TOPIC. ALL OFF TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED

  • Hamerdin:
    40 res Hoto
    Herald of Zakrum
    Mage Plate Enigma
    Shako
    Frost Burns
    Water Walks
    Arachnids
    2x sojs
    30 res Maras
    5x 40+ life Pcombs
    18+/18+ Ptorch
    20/18+/10 Anni
    On Switch: 5+ flail CtA and random bo spirit

    Stats:
    Strenght- none
    Dex- enough to hit max block with Holy shield
    Vitality- everything
    Energy- none

    Skills:
    Max Hammer
    Max concentration
    Max vigor
    Max Blessed Aim
    1 point into redemption
    1 point into salvation
    rest into holy shield


  • Bone Necro:
    Helm: 2/20 helm 15+ str 15+ all res 1-2 open sockets 20+ life
    Weapons: 8/6 white with 2 decrip switch: 5+ CS CtA
    Shield: 35/112/8 monarch spirit switch: bo spirit
    Armor: 775 Mp Enigma
    Gloves: Frost Burns
    Boots: Tri res boots with max mana and mana regen
    Belts: Ararchnids sash
    Rings: 2x 10 fcr 12+ all res 20+ Life
    Ammy: 2/15+fcr 35+ life 15+ all res
    Inventory: 9x 40+ life PnB Gcs 10x 20/5 scs 20/20 Ntorch 20/18+/10 Anni

    Stats:
    Strength- none
    Dex- none
    Vitality- Everything
    Energy- none

    Skills:
    1 point in clay golem
    Max Bone Spirit
    Max Bone Spear
    Max Teeth
    Max Bone Wall
    Max Bone Prison
    1 into bone shield


  • CS Zon
    Helm: 20/15 5/5 die faceted Griffons Eye
    Weapons: 6/40 Javalins switch: 5+ bo cs CtA
    Sheilds: 14 fhr 40 life 60 ias Jmod switch: any mon spirit
    Armor: AP COH or Mp Nigma
    Gloves: 2 java 20 ias 15+ str duel res
    Boots: Eth Treks
    Belt: Arachnid or Thundergods depending on armor
    Rings: 2x Sojs
    Ammy: 30 res Maras
    Inventory: 9x 40+ life Java Gcs 10x 20/5 scs 20/20 Ztorch 20/18+/10 Anni

    Stats:
    Strength: enough for gear with str glitch
    Dex- none (or enough for max block)
    Vitality- everything
    energy- none

    Skills:
    1 point in critical strike
    1 point in penetrate
    1 point in Peirce
    1 point in all dodges (avoid, evade, dodge)
    Max Charged Strike
    Max Lightning Strike
    Max Lightning Fury
    Max Lightning Bolt
    Max Power Strike


  • Smiter:
    Helm: Crown of Ages
    Weapons: Grief Phase Blade switch: 5+ bo flail CtA
    Shields: Eth Exile or Phoenix or Upped Hoz (in that order) switch: pally bo spirit
    Armors: Enigma or Chains ( chains if no charge )
    Gloves: 20ias Knockback Crafted gloves
    Boots: Eth Treks or Waterwalks
    Belt: Thundergods
    Rings: Wisp / 20 Dex Raven
    Ammy: Highlord's / Rising sun (for absorb)
    Inventory: 9x 40+ life Pcombs 10x 5/5 sc's 20/20 Ptorch 20/18+/10 Anni

    Stats:
    Strength: Enough for lowest armor (Chains or enigma)
    Dex: Need enough for gear + 20 or so
    Vitality: All the rest go here
    Energy: None. Ever.

    Skills:
    20 in Smite
    20 in Defiance
    20 in Fanaticism
    20 in Holy Shield
    1 in Charge
    1 in Salvation


  • PvP Barb:
    Helm: Arreat's Face (Res / fhr / ED )
    Weapons: Ethereal Death Ettin(or Zerk), EBOTDZ, Doom Zerk, Beast Zerk switch: 2x 3/3 ctas
    Sheilds: Stormshield switch: bo spirit
    Armors: Enigma Mage Plate or Fortitude
    Gloves: Bloodfists
    Boots: Gore
    Rings: Angelic ring + 20 Dex Raven
    Ammy: Angelic Ammy
    Inventory: 37x 3/20/20 sc's (good luck) or 9x max/ar/life gcs with 10x 3/20/20's

    Stats:
    Strength: enough for gear
    Dex: enough for max block with stormshield
    Vitality: all points
    Energy: none

    Skills:
    20 in BO
    1 in BC
    20 in Whirlwind
    20 in Axe mastery
    1 in increased speed
    1 in natural res
    20 in Concentrate
    rest into shout


  • War Cry Barb
    Helm: 2 barb 3 War Cries 1-2 open sockets with life and res's
    Weapons: 40 res Hoto and Wizzard Spike switch: 2x 3/3/3 Flail CtA's
    Shields: none
    Armor: 775 def mp Nigma
    Gloves: Frost Burns
    Boots: Duel res boots with max mana and mana regen
    Belt: Arach
    Rings: 2x matching sojs
    Ammy: 30 res Maras
    Inventory: 9x 40+ life WC gcs 10x 20/5 sc's 20/20 Btorch 20/18+/10 Anni

    Stats:
    Strength: none
    Dex: none
    Vitality: EVERYTHING
    Energy: none

    Skills:
    Warcry-20
    Howl- put the-Rest here - should be about 16 at lvl 90
    taunt-20
    Battle cry-20
    battle orders-20
    battle command-1
    potion find-1 ( for juv hunting b4 bm duels)
    natural res- 1
    iron skin-1
    Leap-1
    Shout-1


  • Ele Druid
    Helm: 2 Druid 3 Nado 20+ life 15+ all res Pelt
    Weapons: 40 res hoto/wizzy/branch switch: 5+ bo CS CtA
    Shields: 35/112/8 spirit monarch switch: any bo spirit
    Armors: 775 def MP Nigma
    Gloves: Bloodfists
    Boots: Eth Treks
    Belt: Arachnids
    Rings: 2x 10 fcr 20+ life 12+ all res
    Ammy: 2/19+/30+ life/15+ all res
    Inventory: 9x 40+ life ele Gc's 10x 20/5 sc's 20/20 Dtorch 20/18+/10 anni

    Stats:
    Strength: none
    Dex: none
    Vitality: everything
    Energy: none

    Skills:
    1 Arctic Blast
    20 Cyclone Armor
    20 Tornado
    20 Hurricane
    20 Twister
    20 Oak Sage
    1 Ravens
    1 Spirit Wolves
    1 Dire Wolves
    1 Bear


  • Bowazon
    Helm: 120/45 30 frw circ
    Weapons: GMB Faith switch: CS 5+ bo cta
    Shields: lidless on switch
    Armors: AP Fort or 160/60 100 life GP
    Gloves: kb 20ias duel res str gloves
    Boots: Travs
    Belt: Dungos
    Rings: 20/120 raven and angelics
    Ammy: angelics or catseye
    Inventory: 37x 3/20/20's 20/20 Ztorch 20/18+/10 Anni

    Stats:
    Strength- enough for gear
    Dex- Everything
    Vitality- none
    energy- none

    Skills:
    Max Guided Arrow
    Max Multi Shot
    Make dodges 50/60/50
    Max Strafe
    1 Inner Sight
    1 Slow Missile
    1 Decoy




TRAPSIN/WWSIN/ALL SORC BUILDS WILL BE COMING AS SOON AS I HAVE TIME

GUIDES THAT I LIKE THAT I DIDNT MAKE

The Zealot --> http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=32187727&f=87



Last edited by alabama-boy on 10/10/2010, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
Jay
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 604
Registered : 2007-09-29

Nick-Name : Jay

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/10/2010, 4:50 pm

no fcr on ur Hdin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanchx.com
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1597
Registered : 2007-07-28

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/10/2010, 8:07 pm

Jay wrote:
no fcr on ur Hdin?

nope not on mine, idk i like damage more than fcr, its just the way i like it i guess
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
Gears
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++
avatar

Posts : 868
Registered : 2007-08-05

Nick-Name : Apple.

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/11/2010, 10:54 am

alabama-boy wrote:


[list][*]Bone Necro:
Helm: 2/20 helm 15+ str 15+ all res 1-2 open sockets 20+ life
Weapons: 8/6 white with 2 decrip switch: 5+ CS CtA
Shield: 35/112/8 monarch spirit switch: bo spirit
Armor: 775 Mp Enigma
Gloves: Frost Burns
Boots: Tri res boots with max mana and mana regen
Belts: Ararchnids sash
Rings: 2x 10 fcr 12+ all res 20+ Life
Ammy: 2/15+fcr 35+ life 15+ all res
Inventory: 9x 40+ life PnB Gcs 10x 20/5 scs 20/20 Ntorch 20/18+/10 Anni

Stats:
Strength- none
Dex- none
Vitality- Everything
Energy- none

I'd get FCR on that circlet, or use shako (depending on your ring/ammy setup)
As for weapon, I always used wizzy (assuming this is pvp) as my NvAll main. I used trangs gloves for the cold res (Blizzers hurt...)

Also, maxblock is pretty much essential. For shield, I'd have SS ready on hand for vs bow/melee. I beat vit necros with my mb necro. The extra vit doesn't help nearly as much as having maxblock.

Just my opinions, and it seemed to work for me, consindering I never lost ft5 NvN back in...'08?
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1597
Registered : 2007-07-28

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/11/2010, 11:33 am

Gears wrote:
alabama-boy wrote:


[list][*]Bone Necro:
Helm: 2/20 helm 15+ str 15+ all res 1-2 open sockets 20+ life
Weapons: 8/6 white with 2 decrip switch: 5+ CS CtA
Shield: 35/112/8 monarch spirit switch: bo spirit
Armor: 775 Mp Enigma
Gloves: Frost Burns
Boots: Tri res boots with max mana and mana regen
Belts: Ararchnids sash
Rings: 2x 10 fcr 12+ all res 20+ Life
Ammy: 2/15+fcr 35+ life 15+ all res
Inventory: 9x 40+ life PnB Gcs 10x 20/5 scs 20/20 Ntorch 20/18+/10 Anni

Stats:
Strength- none
Dex- none
Vitality- Everything
Energy- none

I'd get FCR on that circlet, or use shako (depending on your ring/ammy setup)
As for weapon, I always used wizzy (assuming this is pvp) as my NvAll main. I used trangs gloves for the cold res (Blizzers hurt...)

Also, maxblock is pretty much essential. For shield, I'd have SS ready on hand for vs bow/melee. I beat vit necros with my mb necro. The extra vit doesn't help nearly as much as having maxblock.

Just my opinions, and it seemed to work for me, consindering I never lost ft5 NvN back in...'08?

2/20 means 2 necro 2w0 fcr. Max block or vit is all preference, I've tried both and I like vit better, necs are all about skill and practice, u can win with either setup equally
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1160
Registered : 2006-12-26

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/11/2010, 11:41 am

Why would you use frosties over mages?
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1597
Registered : 2007-07-28

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/11/2010, 11:48 am

Carter wrote:
Why would you use frosties over mages?

Frosties give greater boosts in mana, u don't need any more fcr
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1160
Registered : 2006-12-26

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/11/2010, 11:57 am

You shouldn't need any mana with redemption, especially since you use sojs instead of bks.

EDIT: Not only does mages give fcr it also increases the regen rate as well.

EDIT2: Actually with the normal fcr build, you can have about 800 mana no problem. With this you have over 1k maybe 1.5k or more. It seems pretty useless to have that much extra mana since you use redemption and with even 1 point in it you still get the + skills from items as well so it will still be effective. To be honest you could use more health instead of that. Really, you just have too much mana from this build. You could get bks instead which would help much more. and then you could have mages if not for the fcr but for the regen in mana. Then that way at least you get more health to live off of instead of having excess mana you probably will not ever actually use up.
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1597
Registered : 2007-07-28

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/11/2010, 1:30 pm

Sry I was talking about my necro, ure obv talking bout hdin
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
danver
Very Active Member +
Very Active Member +
avatar

Posts : 463
Registered : 2008-04-05

Nick-Name : zach also know as danver

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/12/2010, 4:31 pm

lol wow derrick how long did it take u to get all of that info and type it lol
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1597
Registered : 2007-07-28

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/12/2010, 8:39 pm

danver wrote:
lol wow derrick how long did it take u to get all of that info and type it lol

bout an hour, then i got bored. ill get rest up sometime soon
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
Gears
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++
avatar

Posts : 868
Registered : 2007-08-05

Nick-Name : Apple.

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/13/2010, 12:18 pm

alabama-boy wrote:
Sry I was talking about my necro, ure obv talking bout hdin
I'd take fcr on trangs gloves so I can shako/etc. Also, like I mentioned, cold res. You don't need a large mana pool on necro's.
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1597
Registered : 2007-07-28

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/13/2010, 1:48 pm

Gears wrote:
alabama-boy wrote:
Sry I was talking about my necro, ure obv talking bout hdin
I'd take fcr on trangs gloves so I can shako/etc. Also, like I mentioned, cold res. You don't need a large mana pool on necro's.

I use like 2 rows of mana pots a round
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
Gears
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++
avatar

Posts : 868
Registered : 2007-08-05

Nick-Name : Apple.

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/14/2010, 11:24 am

alabama-boy wrote:
Gears wrote:
alabama-boy wrote:
Sry I was talking about my necro, ure obv talking bout hdin
I'd take fcr on trangs gloves so I can shako/etc. Also, like I mentioned, cold res. You don't need a large mana pool on necro's.

I use like 2 rows of mana pots a round
Kill faster Razz
Also, you have 4 rows. Better off with cold res than conserving mana pots. I've never gone past 2 rows of pots in a duel. And if you're in public, just head back to Akara.
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1597
Registered : 2007-07-28

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/14/2010, 4:03 pm

Gears wrote:
alabama-boy wrote:
Gears wrote:
alabama-boy wrote:
Sry I was talking about my necro, ure obv talking bout hdin
I'd take fcr on trangs gloves so I can shako/etc. Also, like I mentioned, cold res. You don't need a large mana pool on necro's.

I use like 2 rows of mana pots a round
Kill faster Razz
Also, you have 4 rows. Better off with cold res than conserving mana pots. I've never gone past 2 rows of pots in a duel. And if you're in public, just head back to Akara.

If I duel, its 4v4
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
danver
Very Active Member +
Very Active Member +
avatar

Posts : 463
Registered : 2008-04-05

Nick-Name : zach also know as danver

PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   10/15/2010, 11:49 am

lol u guys need to stop talking geek its driving me crazy rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Derricks Builds   

Back to top Go down
 
Derricks Builds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Class builds- with pictures
» Skorponok's Minecraft builds
» LEts hear some good custom builds
» Eldar/ dark eldar builds
» Car builds and tunes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Chx :: Games :: Diablo II-
Jump to: