Welcome to Chaox.us
Diablo 2 LOD Battle.net US East Ladder Channel: Clan ChX
Don't forget to favorite www.Chaox.us
 
Clan ChxClan Chx  HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 
 

 New Ownership

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3709
Registered : 2007-10-03

Nick-Name : Kyle/Kail

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 12:36 am

Yuki-Ona wrote:
Yeah I love Buffalo Wild Wing's honey bbq sauce.

Nurarihyon no Mago

This is my nigga right here!!! yuki you just became my new favorite person on the interwebz Smile

Fuckin <3 Yuki, if I remember correctly her name translates to Ice Woman? She's a fucking beast ^^

@Bryan, I didn't make his sig lol

_________________

~I survived the 2012 apocalypse~
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2chaox.com
danver
Very Active Member +
Very Active Member +
avatar

Posts : 463
Registered : 2008-04-05

Nick-Name : zach also know as danver

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 10:18 am

im sorry guys but im not into spicy foods sorry, but im more into mild or none. You can hate me all you want i don't care, but i cant stand that shit im sorry
Back to top Go down
danver
Very Active Member +
Very Active Member +
avatar

Posts : 463
Registered : 2008-04-05

Nick-Name : zach also know as danver

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 10:19 am

alabama-boy wrote:
when ure 12 years old cleavage is just as good lol
Pashhh trying seening the real thing without the shirt dude, and i didnt have to pay a damn think lol
Back to top Go down
Mystiqueone
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 263
Registered : 2009-11-13

Nick-Name : Jenn

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 11:15 am

Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent Smile
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1639
Registered : 2007-09-02

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 11:29 am

Going to Hooters at 12yr is alot better then 21+ because when you are 12 and stairing they just laugh and think it's cute. lol

Oh ya, you can get away with alot more. hehe
Back to top Go down
danver
Very Active Member +
Very Active Member +
avatar

Posts : 463
Registered : 2008-04-05

Nick-Name : zach also know as danver

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 1:22 pm

Mystiqueone wrote:
Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent
damn girl lol but did u fuck the person that striped. I think not me i did at my 21 bday hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Mystiqueone
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 263
Registered : 2009-11-13

Nick-Name : Jenn

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 1:48 pm

danver wrote:
Mystiqueone wrote:
Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent
damn girl lol but did u fuck the person that striped. I think not me i did at my 21 bday hehehehehe

Im sorry but hearing you talk like that made me puke a little in my mouth -.- Suspect
Back to top Go down
BlUWUlF
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 585
Registered : 2008-02-21

Nick-Name : Blu

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 2:39 pm

Mystiqueone wrote:
Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent Smile

no fair, you can just look in the mirror (or down) to see tits Sad

deadmeatbh wrote:
Going to Hooters at 12yr is alot better then 21+ because when you are 12 and stairing they just laugh and think it's cute. lol

Oh ya, you can get away with alot more. hehe

x'D so true so true

Mystiqueone wrote:
danver wrote:
Mystiqueone wrote:
Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent
damn girl lol but did u fuck the person that striped. I think not me i did at my 21 bday hehehehehe

Im sorry but hearing you talk like that made me puke a little in my mouth -.- Suspect

/owned

_________________
I believe in honesty and respect. You fuck with me? Damn straight I'm going to fuck with you Razz

I joke alot, so don't take too much I say personally
(if you do have a problem with me, just talk to me)

Back to top Go down
http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=401714
danver
Very Active Member +
Very Active Member +
avatar

Posts : 463
Registered : 2008-04-05

Nick-Name : zach also know as danver

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 2:41 pm

lol wtf all i said was that i screwed one of them lol. How is that nasty enough for u to puck lol
Back to top Go down
Hells_Fire445
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 1964
Registered : 2006-12-24

Nick-Name : Steve

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 4:08 pm

danver wrote:
Mystiqueone wrote:
Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent
damn girl lol but did u fuck the person that striped. I think not me i did at my 21 bday hehehehehe

i don't get what you said in your last sentence...

_________________


Xbox one: sk8almost45 - halo, COD, battlefield 4
Facebook @ sk8almost44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.D2Chaox.com
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1160
Registered : 2006-12-26

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 4:27 pm

Hells_Fire445 wrote:
danver wrote:
Mystiqueone wrote:
Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent
damn girl lol but did u fuck the person that striped. I think not me i did at my 21 bday hehehehehe

i don't get what you said in your last sentence...

I don't see how he thinks people can understand him when he can't even put the words in the right order. Nor choose the right words either.
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2128
Registered : 2007-05-27

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 4:34 pm

But carter i not do think that do thinking how you stuff say nothing meaning to understand your thought?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1160
Registered : 2006-12-26

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 4:34 pm

Dylan0410 wrote:
But carter i not do think that do thinking how you stuff say nothing meaning to understand your thought?

What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
danver
Very Active Member +
Very Active Member +
avatar

Posts : 463
Registered : 2008-04-05

Nick-Name : zach also know as danver

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:33 pm

Carter wrote:
Hells_Fire445 wrote:
danver wrote:
Mystiqueone wrote:
Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent
damn girl lol but did u fuck the person that striped. I think not me i did at my 21 bday hehehehehe

i don't get what you said in your last sentence...

I don't see how he thinks people can understand him when he can't even put the words in the right order. Nor choose the right words either.
carter let me ask you something are you ever gonna stop being a t-baging bitch hmm. Because its getting real fucking old. That you have to be a fucking jack ass just because YOU think your better then me. Well ill tell you this you well Never be better then me got it. So knock off this superiority bullshit off you Kelly Clarkson wanabe
Back to top Go down
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1160
Registered : 2006-12-26

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:37 pm

danver wrote:
Carter wrote:
Hells_Fire445 wrote:
danver wrote:
Mystiqueone wrote:
Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent
damn girl lol but did u fuck the person that striped. I think not me i did at my 21 bday hehehehehe

i don't get what you said in your last sentence...

I don't see how he thinks people can understand him when he can't even put the words in the right order. Nor choose the right words either.
carter let me ask you something are you ever gonna stop being a t-baging bitch hmm. Because its getting real fucking old. That you have to be a fucking jack ass just because YOU think your better then me. Well ill tell you this you well Never be better then me got it. So knock off this superiority bullshit off you Kelly Clarkson wanabe

I am superior to you in every which way possible.

EDIT: nah I teabag bitches 24/7 dawg
Back to top Go down
danver
Very Active Member +
Very Active Member +
avatar

Posts : 463
Registered : 2008-04-05

Nick-Name : zach also know as danver

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:41 pm

Carter wrote:
danver wrote:
Carter wrote:
Hells_Fire445 wrote:
danver wrote:
Mystiqueone wrote:
Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent
damn girl lol but did u fuck the person that striped. I think not me i did at my 21 bday hehehehehe

i don't get what you said in your last sentence...

I don't see how he thinks people can understand him when he can't even put the words in the right order. Nor choose the right words either.
carter let me ask you something are you ever gonna stop being a t-baging bitch hmm. Because its getting real fucking old. That you have to be a fucking jack ass just because YOU think your better then me. Well ill tell you this you well Never be better then me got it. So knock off this superiority bullshit off you Kelly Clarkson wanabe

I am superior to you in every which way possible.

EDIT: nah I teabag bitches 24/7 dawg
rofl that is fucking funny coming from a jackass with no life. Except one thing i have one a very good one with a caring family that supports me in everything i do so who's superior sure ass hell not you.
Back to top Go down
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1160
Registered : 2006-12-26

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:42 pm

danver wrote:
Carter wrote:
danver wrote:
Carter wrote:
Hells_Fire445 wrote:
danver wrote:
Mystiqueone wrote:
Yeah same here, i get the full nude and i don't have to pay a cent
damn girl lol but did u fuck the person that striped. I think not me i did at my 21 bday hehehehehe

i don't get what you said in your last sentence...

I don't see how he thinks people can understand him when he can't even put the words in the right order. Nor choose the right words either.
carter let me ask you something are you ever gonna stop being a t-baging bitch hmm. Because its getting real fucking old. That you have to be a fucking jack ass just because YOU think your better then me. Well ill tell you this you well Never be better then me got it. So knock off this superiority bullshit off you Kelly Clarkson wanabe

I am superior to you in every which way possible.

EDIT: nah I teabag bitches 24/7 dawg
rofl that is fucking funny coming from a jackass with no life. Except one thing i have one a very good one with a caring family that supports me in everything i do so who's superior sure ass hell not you.

You are not 21, you are 12 at best. hurp durp i'm 21 ive had a stripper i fucked a male stripper.

EDIT: Your family supports everything you do? Including being retarded?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:46 pm

zach.....get off your high horse....you aren't any more or less special than the newest member. (Ive said it before but it bears repeating.....ChX is a FAMILY not a warzone)

@carter: same goes to you

not tryin to dis oldies but this bullshit PMSing needs to go. (either to the flaming forum or out the window idc which)

this is supposed to be congratulations to bryan and commisseration with steve....not a bitchfest
Back to top Go down
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1160
Registered : 2006-12-26

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:49 pm

Dragon_Legion wrote:
zach.....get off your high horse....you aren't any more or less special than the newest member. (Ive said it before but it bears repeating.....ChX is a FAMILY not a warzone)

@carter: same goes to you

not tryin to dis oldies but this bullshit PMSing needs to go. (either to the flaming forum or out the window idc which)

this is supposed to be congratulations to bryan and commisseration with steve....not a bitchfest

I'm hardly bitching at all Ryan. I don't even care what he has to say. He is just an idiot that thinks he knows what he is talking about. Not only that but LOL Zach is NOT an oldie.
Back to top Go down
danver
Very Active Member +
Very Active Member +
avatar

Posts : 463
Registered : 2008-04-05

Nick-Name : zach also know as danver

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:50 pm

Lol do the fucking math you fat fuck. born January 15, 1989 graduated from Polytech HIGH SCHOOL and you have never fucked a girl. You know y because no one wants to fuck a damn fat ass bitch .

and oh btw just because i have a learning disability and other disabilities dose not mean Im retarded. care to make your self look even more of a dumbass?
ryan first i have been here 4 years ok, and if you dont like what people say then stop the people that start shit .
Back to top Go down
danver
Very Active Member +
Very Active Member +
avatar

Posts : 463
Registered : 2008-04-05

Nick-Name : zach also know as danver

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:51 pm

ya ok i was here before you and you say im not a oldie rofl
Back to top Go down
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1160
Registered : 2006-12-26

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:51 pm

danver wrote:
Lol do the fucking math you fat fuck. born January 15, 1989 graduated from Polytech HIGH SCHOOL and you have never fucked a girl. You know y because no one wants to fuck a damn fat ass bitch .

and oh btw just because i have a learning disability and other disabilities dose not mean Im retarded. care to make your self look even more of a dumbass?
ryan first i have been here 4 years ok, and if you dont like what people say then stop the people that start shit .

3 years of no one knowing who you are. 1 year of people being annoyed by you.

EDIT: If anything it was 1-2 years if that.


Last edited by Carter on 9/21/2010, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carter
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 1160
Registered : 2006-12-26

Nick-Name : Carter

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:53 pm

danver wrote:
ya ok i was here before you and you say im not a oldie rofl

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


Last edited by Carter on 9/21/2010, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan0410
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2128
Registered : 2007-05-27

Nick-Name : Dylan

PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:55 pm

Kid, you aren't badass just because you got some pussy thats probably been filled with jizz about a dozen or more times, aight? Zach I never even heard of you until like late 08, and even then you still couldn't say 2-3 words without mumble jumbling them around...

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   9/21/2010, 5:59 pm

keep this up and Im locking this.....

move it to flaming forum or outside pls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   

Back to top Go down
 
New Ownership
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tipps und Tricks zu Win7
» JaGEx Ownership
» [FO3]Remove item/container ownership from duplicate cell?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Chx :: News :: Old News-
Jump to: