Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaoX-Czar
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Czar

PostSubject: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 5:12 pm

Ok I am sick and tired of you all talking shit about gen and Seph it stops now ! more Topic talking shit about gen or seph in general i will make damn sure if mod or other wise you are removed I will not tolerate this shit and if anyone is spamming Gen end it fucking right now I want peace im sick of Warring

Czar
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jon.czarnecki
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

Nick-Name : Sham

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 5:27 pm

vouch, I got hint today that some1 (didnt get any names) was spamming Gen on behalf of ChX, NN that, If I get hint of this again, i will make sure to get names and once I do I'll post them here for your guys to deal with. And thanks Czar for posting this I was meaning to talk to some1 about this sinc eI heard ot he spamming today.
Back to top Go down
Hells_Fire445
Administrator
Administrator

Nick-Name : Steve

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 5:33 pm

yeah, the shit talking was a few days ago, let's move on because if we don't, they sure wont... i mean spamming is annoying, it won't/can't kill our channel, but it isn't needed.

anyone caught talkin shit or anything about other clans.. well, you don't wanna kno! :/

Xbox one: sk8almost45 - halo, COD, battlefield 4
Facebook @ sk8almost44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.D2Chaox.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 6:02 pm

uhhh proof of shittlaking? I would say something but it would go against this thread so I wont. Just like Steve said just leave it be for now
Back to top Go down
ChaoX-Czar
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 6:11 pm

temper1234 wrote:
shamx wrote:
uhhh proof of shittlaking? I would say something but it would go against this thread so I wont. Just like Steve said just leave it be for now

Do you honestly think justin is going to get up and provide proof of someone he already dislikes? as his brother i doubt that dude... i mean im not here to pose an arguement or stur up more shit but if you want a settlement both Justin and now Aberham are beginning to flood on botnets with 300+ connections hourly... they are getting huge and if chx wants to survive i would suggest to do something, anything... esp if he is going to ddos i know he can and will. hes ran a test ddos on this server already.

I just want to remain neutral I will speak to josh and will put end to his shit talking if any but if he does shit talk Ill need a screen shot to be sure and if guilty ill make sure he is removed.

Thanks Czar
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 6:23 pm

Provide proof and we can do something about it. We all know seph hates josh because of him leaving gen, how do we know if seph is just trying to get josh demodded or if josh is actually shit talking.

Please provide proof to a mod and it will get dealt with.
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 6:35 pm

temper1234 wrote:
deadmeatbh wrote:
Provide proof and we can do something about it. We all know seph hates josh because of him leaving gen, how do we know if seph is just trying to get josh demodded or if josh is actually shit talking.

lol, again... SepH isn't gonna go for that. he doesn't care anymore... And from what sean told him it won't matter. cuz seph said demote his ass a long time ago, its not like thats gonna change now.

/edit

yea hes not goin for it, but we'll talk later cuz me him and his gf are goin out to eat and prolly chillin tonight. laters.

Well, the reason we didnt demote him before is because he never had proof. We can do something if there is no proof. Seph hates josh from when he left gen. For all we know seph is just pissed at him for that.

If he doesn't care anymore we can do anything about it. We are not going to demote someone in our clan just because seph says soo, he neds proof.
Back to top Go down
ChaoX-Czar
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 6:45 pm

Like i said We cant do anything without proof what he did or didnt do before he came to ChX is not our bussiness if you can provide things from since he joined ChX then if he broke any of our Rules it will be delt with
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 7:01 pm

we dont need arguing amungst ourselves either guys
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
devan
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

Nick-Name : Dev

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 7:14 pm

ChaoX-Czar wrote:
Like i said We cant do anything without proof what he did or didnt do before he came to ChX is not our bussiness if you can provide things from since he joined ChX then if he broke any of our Rules it will be delt with

leave it at this..
Back to top Go down
ChaoX-Czar
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 7:33 pm

temper1234 wrote:
deadmeatbh wrote:

lol, again... SepH isn't gonna go for that. he doesn't care anymore... And from what sean told him it won't matter. cuz seph said demote his ass a long time ago, its not like thats gonna change now.

/edit

yea hes not goin for it, but we'll talk later cuz me him and his gf are goin out to eat and prolly chillin tonight. laters.

Tell Seph to stop being a fucking hypocrite and also to growup, because before we banned him, I saw him in our channel checking things out, heck I even talked to him (this was AFTER he posted the war msg on Gen Site), if he has a problem with Josh why the hell doesnt he talk to Josh? If its a problem with us why the hell doesnt he talk to Steve or any of us? Clearly he doesnt have any real life productive skills if he simply cant do any of that. You can think that Im coming down hard, because I am, for once Im saying it how it is, tbh I have always had the best interest for Gen since I HELPED CREATED THE CLAN (little does Seph know my CDkeys were used to make Clan GeN)....... So ya make him remember, what WE DID FOR HIM in the past and if he still cant see peace in this then he has a VERY sad life.....

/e

I would close this (should of been closed from post 1), because I have a feeling its going to start turning into flame

Last edited by shamx on 5/8/2010, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alabama-boy
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Nick-Name : Derrick/Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 7:34 pm

czar cant see, resticted access
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/Ag3ntOrange4
ChaoX-Czar
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 7:36 pm

Thats A quote from his post

czar you cannot avoid whats comming, the rage wars will continue no
matter how bad you punish them now... The best thing to do is either
seek shelter in GeN because steve cannot provide it all or chx dies. chx
website will be shut down tonight.

Basically I asked Seph Will He Leave ChX alone if I come to GeN if he agrees i will be going there so ChX will also be protected
Back to top Go down
ChaoX-Czar
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 7:40 pm

shamx wrote:
temper1234 wrote:
deadmeatbh wrote:

/edit

Tell Seph to stop being a fucking hypocrite and also to growup, because before we banned him, I saw him in our channel checking things out, heck I even talked to him (this was AFTER he posted the war msg on Gen Site), if he has a problem with Josh why the hell doesnt he talk to Josh? If its a problem with us why the hell doesnt he talk to Steve or any of us? Clearly he doesnt have any real life productive skills if he simply cant do any of that. You can think that Im coming down hard, because I am, for once Im saying it how it is, tbh I have always had the best interest for Gen since I HELPED CREATED THE CLAN (little does Seph know my CDkeys were used to make Clan GeN)....... So ya make him remember, what WE DID FOR HIM in the past and if he still cant see peace in this then he has a VERY sad life.....

/e

I would close this (should of been closed from post 1), because I have a feeling its going to start turning into flame

It will only turn to flaming if you all let it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 8:11 pm

well jon

what do we do if seph or his allies renege on that deal?

cause I, for one, dont wanna lose one of the best and most active mods we have
Back to top Go down
ChaoX-Czar
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 8:28 pm

Dragon_Legion wrote:
well jon

what do we do if seph or his allies renege on that deal?

cause I, for one, dont wanna lose one of the best and most active mods we have

Well unless he agrees it wont matter ill be here to the end
Back to top Go down
devan
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 8:41 pm

if hes not goin for the peace offering, than why dont we jus war back!? retaliation, i think the mods need to have a serious discussion about this shit.. including steve!
Back to top Go down
shamx
Very Active Member ++
Very Active Member ++

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 8:47 pm

devan wrote:
if hes not goin for the peace offering, than why dont we jus war back!? retaliation, i think the mods need to have a serious discussion about this shit.. including steve!

we're not little kids, this isnt a playground fight he throws a punch, I throw a punch, we here are atleast mature enough to talk things through....
Back to top Go down
devan
Very Active Member
Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 8:54 pm

shamx wrote:
devan wrote:

we're not little kids, this isnt a playground fight he throws a punch, I throw a punch, we here are atleast mature enough to talk things through....
jesus sham its called self respect homie.. as soon as we start gettin fucked with by another clan we pinch up like a bitch and try to say that were more mature than that.. grow up is right do something about it stand up for your clan god dam your not ghandi.. we throw around all this talk like oh we could do what hes doing to us 10x worse.. than why the fuck dont we, put up or shut up.. and i knoww ohh who the fuck am i, im not a mod or anything so my opinion doesnt fuckin matter ive already learned this so wtf ever
Back to top Go down
deadmeatbh
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   5/8/2010, 8:56 pm

devan wrote:
shamx wrote:
devan wrote:

jesus sham its called self respect homie.. as soon as we start gettin fucked with by another clan we pinch up like a bitch and try to say that were more mature than that.. grow up is right do something about it stand up for your clan god dam your not ghandi.. we throw around all this talk like oh we could do what hes doing to us 10x worse.. than why the fuck dont we, put up or shut up.. and i knoww ohh who the fuck am i, im not a mod or anything so my opinion doesnt fuckin matter ive already learned this so wtf ever

Because if we war back he will never stop. And if we try and talk to him about it without warring back he might change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all ChX runners/clan members   

Back to top Go down

Attention all ChX runners/clan members
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next